Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need Clomid or Nolva?

You can use Nolv only for PCT, I would strongly recommend using Cabaser for your sex drive and prolactin levals. My first cycle was Deca alone at 300 then went 400 mid way through, great cycle, alot of people are going to tell you to add test, Your call although if you can get Cabaser I see know need for test. Make sure you focus on PCT, and do it right so you cn keep the sick gains you will get from that cycle.
Good luck bro,

That cycle is fine, I put on almost 18pds in 10weeks Deca alone, I didn't have Cabaser so went through a rough time while recovering, If you can't get cabaser, Maybe run a small dose of Sustanon. 250ml/wk. Whats you age, training history, weight,

Deca is known to be difficult to recover from and 10 weeks is a fairly long cycle.

I'd recommend:

1000IU HCG MWF for weeks 11 and 12
50mg/day clomid with 20mg/day nolvadex for weeks 13, 14, and 15

I imagine I might face a wave of criticism but Clomid and Nolva do the exact same thing. Difference, Nolva is much more potent and effective. If you do good research you will see what I am talking about.

StereOMaN said:
I imagine I might face a wave of criticism but Clomid and Nolva do the exact same thing. Difference, Nolva is much more potent and effective. If you do good research you will see what I am talking about.

I'm in agreement with you but recommending nolvadex only for PCT always leads to a lengthy debate so I just go with a combination of both.

nydj66 said:
I'm in agreement with you but recommending nolvadex only for PCT always leads to a lengthy debate so I just go with a combination of both.

Nelson Montana says clomid and nov. are no good??? and comments??

Is the pyramid scheme any good for Deca?
1wk-100mg
2wk-200mg
3wk-400mg
4wk-400mg
5wk-400mg
6wk-300mg
7wk-100mg
8wk-100mg

UFC22 said:
Is the pyramid scheme any good for Deca?
1wk-100mg
2wk-200mg
3wk-400mg
4wk-400mg
5wk-400mg
6wk-300mg
7wk-100mg
8wk-100mg

I dont think most pyromid anymore... maybe up but not back down..
it never really made any sence to me in the 1st place...
if that is all you got i say 250 for the full 8 weeks..
your body's test will pick back up when you stop the cycle

Top Bottom