Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need cabergoline? When do I need cabergoline?

C Gilly Man

Getin prepped here for my next cycle with dianabol, testosterone, and EQ. Do I need to worry about prolactin? I did not know about it till someone told me that steroids can also increase prolactin levels, so this got me concerned.

The only steroids that can increase prolactin levels in the body are deca, npp and trenbolone. You only need to include an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline into your steroid cycle if it contains one of those three drugs.

The only time you need cabergoline is when using compounds that will increase prolactin levels, which are mostly the nandrolones - NPP, deca, and trenbolone. Therefore, when you use those compounds, you should use cabergoline. A good dosage to use is 0.25 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle.

Anadrol will also increase prolactin levels, but it will do so because it will directly interact with the prolactin receptors, so cabergoline and other anti-prolactin drugs won't help here.

Top Bottom