Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do I need anything with sarms?

Santa_09

I was wondering what I needed to use with sarms in terms of support supps, an AI, hcg, and that sort of thing. I am 30 years old and 5’9’’ 167 pounds. My sarms stack will be:
GW cardarine 20mg a day
RAD140 20mg a day
debating between YK11 and S23 as my 3rd sarm. If I went with this stack what would I need?

no you do not... sarms are non suppressive and non toxic EXCEPT yk11 which has a very very small amount of toxicity to it... simple answer is n2guard which i use year round regardless of what im using... no ai, no hcg, none of that etc..

you can get the best quality sarms at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Follow the exact layout Dylan provided and to get the best quality sarms make sure to get them from sarms4sale!

I was wondering what I needed to use with sarms in terms of support supps, an AI, hcg, and that sort of thing. I am 30 years old and 5’9’’ 167 pounds. My sarms stack will be:
GW cardarine 20mg a day
RAD140 20mg a day
debating between YK11 and S23 as my 3rd sarm. If I went with this stack what would I need?

You dont need hcg and dont use yk11 or s23
better us this kind of stack
20mgs cardarine/day
25mgs testolone/day
preworkout ostazol 3 caps
organ liver support n2guard 4 caps

Top Bottom