Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need all this on a test cycle only?

mark ruffalo

Hi guys, I'm 30 years old , 5'10 , weight 160 and I want to run my first cycle for muscle gains, I have decided my best option is test only 500 mg for 12 weeks and I have somebody assisting me on this and he suggested me to run HCG , Arimidex and Finasteride with my cycle, my question is if I really need al this drugs on the side or just hcg would do it? thank you.

dude that is a horrible setup!

first off you don't have any sort of base with those stats. you can put on 25 pounds easily naturally

2nd finasteride and hcg are both drugs that need to be tossed in the trash.

3rd arimdex is okay but aromasin is superior in every way

also where is your PCT?

Whoever did this recommendation to you, go and beat him up - these are some horrible suggestions by this guy. Don't use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off-cycle. It has some real side effects, and doubtful benefits. The same goes for finasteride - it will really crash your DHT, killing off muscle gains, libido, and causing lots of other health issues. @stevesmi has given you some very sound advice, so I would rather pay attention to him.

I think Steve scared the OP away but he was exactly right. HCG is terrible and has no use in a steroid cycle.

Finasteride does have some positive effects like preventing prostate enlargement and hair loss but the side effects can be really bad. I had terrible libido and ED issues. I would never use it again.

Top Bottom