Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do I need 500mgs of test?

Yusik28

I had a question about my first steroid cycle and still confused
getting lots of opinions
what do you think about using testosterone 500mgs a week vs. Using say 200 or 250?
would I get shutdown less if I go with the lower dosage and have less sides?

We need more info to be able to help you.
Age?
Weight?
Body fat percentage?
Work out type and how much?
Current test levels?
Previous cycle runs.
Goals?

Why 500mg Test? Example from me. I have low test level naturally. I run test. When I do that my natural production shuts off and my body uses the injected test. That why they call this TRT Testosterone Replacement Therapy. I am now on it the rest of my days.
Another example. One of the main reasons for PCT Post Cycle Therapy is. Once you come off the Test or PED you want to jump start your natural production.

Just my understanding and opinion. The rest of the folks will give you great advice.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

The higher the Test the higher the side effects. Acne, oily skin, faster heart rate, higher blood pressure, higher estrogen. Injection frequency also determines your side effects. You better be well informed and I would say ready money wise. Blood tests are expensive. This aint no game. Be warned! Everyone responds differently. Lipids take a hit and so does your thyroid and liver. You have to be on point and on the front on many things. Biggest one is why do u want to run it and what are ur expected results. If you have little gym experience and are a certain age I wouldnt recommned doing a cycle or TRT. Just because someone else added mass doesnt mean u will too. There is so much to consider before playing with ur body. If you cant put on weight naturally because u just dont know how then this aint for u bro. Fucking around with your hormones is not a joke. Trust me dude if you aint 35+ years old and have at least 15 yrs working out hard this is not for u because you dont know shit about the game period. I dont give a f what these other people say bro. Dont run shit at all if u are not ready and by posting this thread at all shows u r not educated. So many boys ruin their lives because they pretend to understand and want to be cool and part of the enhanced men club. This very basic question shows ur not ready. I understand its not what u want to hear. But once u read this post and you go ahead be a dumbass and do it anyways your going to say gotdammit that dude was right. Theres nothing worse than fuking up the only body u got for what.. muscle? size? women? If u cant get those on ur own then Test aint the answer my friend. No amount of size is going to help u in anything in this life. Your reasons are the wrong ones. But I know ur going to do it anyways because your buddies do it and we do it so why not right. Wrong! I built my body for 20 years the right way. Im on 300mg and its been a task to dial it in. Everyone responds different and if ur uneducated you will suffer bad. The reality is if you do this wrong count the rest of ur life fucked. No matter what anyone around here says. This is serious shit buddy! Im making a ton of assumptions but you showed us all ur cards so Im just talking to u like ur my bro.
My 2 cents. Good luck!

I would definitely listen to everyone about lowering your testosterone dosage. I also used to use far too much testosterone and was educated on using less to get more and it has done nothing but benefit me

4-500mg test only is a good first cycle. I would not bother suppress my test levels for just 2-3x the levels of the natural production.
Just make sure you plan your PCT aswell.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

I had a question about my first steroid cycle and still confused
getting lots of opinions
what do you think about using testosterone 500mgs a week vs. Using say 200 or 250?
would I get shutdown less if I go with the lower dosage and have less sides?

i would try 300mgs testosterone/week to start not 500mgs

Top Bottom