Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I have gynocomastia or just body fat ?

Pidgei

Hey, so I am only 15 years old, I've been working out for 5 months, and I have lost about 75 pounds of body fat since march 2011. I've build some muscle in my chest, but the lower part tends to keep some fat. At least this is what I trought. I've done some research and think I have gynocomastia because when I flex my chest, my nipples kinda go to the opposite side a bit. Do you think I have gynocomastia or is it just body fat that I need to get rid of ? Also I weight 153 pounds, and I've calculated my BF online and it's about 15%. Posted some pictures below :worried:

When I squeeze it I kinda feel something hard but only in my right nipple. When I push it I dont feel anything. Could it be just muscle/fat tissue ?

thats how mine is yea it sounds like gyno. i had surgery on mine and it came back and i got a hold of needtogetaas and hes been helping me and my gyno is starting to go away so i dont need surgery again. if i was you i would get a hold of him and start doing what he tells you to right away before it starts getting bigger.

Thank you, hopefully I can get rid of it because it is very small trough diet and excercise.

And also, it can't get bigger if I eat healthy and excercise, right ?

Thank you, hopefully I can get rid of it because it is very small trough diet and excercise.

And also, it can't get bigger if I eat healthy and excercise, right ?

In some cases the more you build your chest, it will get worse. But yours is hardly noticeable I dont see anything.

that's what some people say but when i was on my diet and working out my gyno was still the same, and im like 135 6'5 im skinny. it has to do with hormones and shit.

I wish my gyno was that bad... Lol... Bro good effort on losing the weight. But at the moment it looks fine.. No puffy is showing.. So it could be just a bit hiding under the nipple which was from being overweight... If its not showing up and bothering you, just wait and it should slowly go away with your hormone spikes, if it gets worse. Deal with it then bro

Top Bottom