Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do high testosterone levels increase pheromones?

gyno_matic

Main reason I'm asking is over the years, when my test levels were enhanced, I had several occasions where different women friends would start rubbing all over me like cats in heat. I might get the point-blank "ohmygodIwanttofuckyou" whispered in my ear, or they would try to undress me, or whatever. They seemed to lose their sanity after a few drinks, and it was always in a party situation when some inhibitions were lost.

It's kinda fun getting the attention, but I'm married and want to stay that way.

I can't remember it happening when the test levels got back to normal.

Is there any evidence or research on the relation of pheromones & testosterone? Does this type of thing happen to you?

I have also noticed this. I think it has more to do with just looking bigger and better on cycle. Also your outlook and mood well you are on cycle. You feel better,act more confident, and more. You change the way you look,feel,and act some times when on cycle.

Yes it does. I use pheromones and while on cycle is very easy to overdose pheros. If you overdose you might get unwanted reactions from people. But at least answering your question, it is known that high levels of test increase natty production of pheros. I'm not sure if it has been scientifically proven though. I'll take a look at that.

Here's what I found on WebMD:

Can Pheremones Help PMS?

Here's a passage from the article:

April 7, 2000 (Atlanta) -- Women who are nervous, tense, or suffering from PMS might want to try snuggling up to a man -- preferably one who is hairy and hasn't showered recently. A new study indicates that women who sniff a chemical found in male skin and body hair can reduce nervousness, tension, and other negative feelings.

The study, published in a recent issue of Pschoneuroendocrinology, appears to confirm the existence of a chemical found on human skin that can change the mood and behavior of other people. And the chemical gains access to the brain through an organ previously believed to serve no function, according to the study's authors.

This type of chemical, known as a pheromone, is known to be important in the animal kingdom and is responsible for many aspects of animal sexual behavior. The finding that these chemicals also work in humans may lead to new drugs and a new type of drug-delivery system. In the meantime, it has led to a new drug company.

Human pheromones have been a subject of debate and research for decades. In order for a chemical to meet the definition of a pheromone, it not only has to have an effect on a person's nervous system, it must also alter their behavior. Pheromones are undetected by the people whom they affect.

"We definitely found that human beings communicate with each other with pheromones, just like any terrestrial animal, and they do it through the same organ that all these terrestrial animals have, which is a vomeronasal organ [VNO], which all human beings have," David L. Berliner, MD, an author of the study, tells WebMD.

Berliner, who is now president and CEO of Pherin Pharmaceuticals, says that when he was a professor of anatomy at the University of Utah, he took it for granted that the human VNO didn't perform any function. In humans, VNOs exist in small pits inside the nose, but they are very different from the parts of the nose that detect smells.

Berliner and colleagues at Pherin and the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City set out to see whether a substance called androstadienone would act as a pheromone on 40 women ages 20 to 45.

The pheromone they studied is a steroid, derived from the male sex hormone testosterone. It exists most prominently on the male skin surface and body hair. Before and after they were given the chemical, the women were asked a battery of questions about their feelings, moods, and personality. Their breath and heart rates, temperature, heartbeat, and other bodily signs were also measured.

The chemical was applied directly to the VNOs of the research subjects through a small tube. One second of exposure was enough to produce a response. Researchers found that the women became less nervous and tense, and had fewer negative feelings, when the pheromone was applied. They concluded that the substance had the ability to change human behavior and was therefore a pheromone.

YA! A little Test Cyp Cologne and a Hickory Farms salami taped
to the inside of my thigh.... And I'm fucking everybody at the club. :lmao:

YA! A little Test Cyp Cologne and a Hickory Farms salami taped
to the inside of my thigh.... And I'm fucking everybody at the club. :lmao:

Okay, even I have to admit that's pretty fucking funny.

What I'm talking about is the body's conversion of testosterone into pheromones...might be something to it.

Hey, the salami got me to thinking...you weren't in an 80's hair band, were you? :D

Top Bottom