Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do high testosterone levels increase pheromones?

this Thread just dive bombed into the bottom of the barrel.(sigh!)

RADAR

Okay, even I have to admit that's pretty fucking funny.

What I'm talking about is the body's conversion of testosterone into pheromones...might be something to it:D

When I'm on test I notice women touching me more ,so i have to agree either it's phormones or women can actually smell test on a guy!
Either way it's a good ego boost!

RADAR

Main reason I'm asking is over the years, when my test levels were enhanced, I had several occasions where different women friends would start rubbing all over me like cats in heat. I might get the point-blank "ohmygodIwanttofuckyou" whispered in my ear, or they would try to undress me, or whatever. They seemed to lose their sanity after a few drinks, and it was always in a party situation when some inhibitions were lost.

It's kinda fun getting the attention, but I'm married and want to stay that way.

I can't remember it happening when the test levels got back to normal.

Is there any evidence or research on the relation of pheromones & testosterone? Does this type of thing happen to you?

Or maybe the chicks your hanging around are rubbing on everyone (men and women)

Or maybe the chicks your hanging around are rubbing on everyone (men and women)

These same cougars have partied with me and my wife for years but all of the sudden pull me aside and attack me when my test levels are higher.

Rowr.

Maybe they rub on everyone, who knows. There are certain times I've noticed that some can't seem to keep their hands off me, and that's when I've been on gear.

When I had extra hormones running through my system, I really didn't look WAY different. I maybe put on a little muscle at the time, but not that much. There has to be more to it than the physical cues.

Hey the study worked for my benefit tonight. I emailed my ex the study and she called and said come on over.

I just had a women grab my chest and ask me " are these things real " I chucked and flexed um up and down. She gasped she was a drunk cougar

I have noticed when I am on test I fucking stink . Clothes stink, bed stinks , armpits stink .I guess you could say i smell like sex 24/7

yeah i've noticed this too.

fucked up thing is, it's not just women, it's guys too.

and yeah alcohol makes it obvious, i remember walking into a bar stone cold sober, approaching the bar to order my first drink and a decently hot female walking up to me and taking me home without even ordering a drink.

i think the pheromone is just one aspect... but there definitely is something going on there, you carry yourself differently when on, you look at people differently, but it's something that people can sense instantaneously without you saying or doing anything... being on puts a twinkle in my eye, i feel like the magic man.

people seem to fall in love with me when i'm on, like everyone, it's weird.

even my guy friends will start acting kinda gay around me, i think one of them actually is in love with me now but he just won't admit it. it's a weird but cool effect.

i've got a buddy who takes them just for this effect, i mean he looks like crap, he's hairy, has massive bitch tits, but he gets his fair share of poon and he doesn't try at all.

steroids is the easiest way to get laid period, the fucked up thing is it makes you look great so it's easier to get laid, but even if they made you uglier and fatter you would still get laid more. i cannot wait to go back on, i'm beginning to think that i only truly live while i'm on cycle and the rest of the time i'm basically furniture.

Pheromones work guys. There are out there big discussion boards about it where you can research different types, doses, everything. I use them from a while ago. Some pheromones can cause attraction to dudes too. lol. At the right doses friendly straight attraction. Overdosing can get you into fights and rejection from woman. The right doses will definitely make every girl look at you with that wet pussy look.

I've noticed the same thing.
Two years ago i was cycling d-bol only (blitz cycle)
4 weeks @ ~20mg or so...this is the only cycle i did.
i was 20...and exactly the same happened - I was way more attractive.
i always thought its in my head until i read this thread...
normaly, i have suboptimal testosterone level (in 500 range :mad: {300-1000 ng/dl}) and girls usually don't find me attractive at all, althougt i look fine.
So it really works... :taco::biggrin::qt:

Top Bottom