Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do the faster acting tests cause more side ???

drow2y

Banned
Gimme your votes guys.Do the faster acting testosterones ( testosterone propionate,suspension) cause more sides than the longer acting esters ( testosterone enanthate,testosterone cypionate )

Please respond with your experiences on this.

It depends on how you look at it and how different ppl react to different compounds.
For me i prefer test-e because test-p can give me test rush that can cause anxiety.
I seem to do better with long esters with just about everything.

It depends on how you look at it and how different ppl react to different compounds.
For me i prefer test-e because test-p can give me test rush that can cause anxiety.
I seem to do better with long esters with just about everything.

I understand every one will probs have a diff answer I just wanted to hear a few and I'm bored ATM lol

yup as said above the longer esters tend to give more sides than prop. but that doesn't mean prop doesn't give sides.

Yea I've got prop and cyp 10ml prop at 100mg per ml and cyp 20ml 250mg per ml think im gonna run prop first for 2 week while cyp kicks in good or bad idea ?

^^^ you can run whatever you wish, i'm not gonna say thats a good or bad idea. i prefer with something like that to run a kickstart with an oral when i run something with longer esters, but if you don't mind the extra injections go for it!

^^^ you can run whatever you wish, i'm not gonna say thats a good or bad idea. i prefer with something like that to run a kickstart with an oral when i run something with longer esters, but if you don't mind the extra injections go for it!

Yea well I have the prop now so I'm gonna do it I've heard other that have done this also I wish I had all prop now tho cause less bloat ect but armidex will help will that I guess

Top Bottom