Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do different forms of cardio make a difference?

Bjaarki, many years ago I did 120 min. of cardio per day on a stepper at my target heart rate (I watched a lot of movies like 2000 Leagues Under the Sea and Citizen Cain). For month's non-stop, the result was a small loss of adipose tissue, because I ate cookies and donuts for breakfast, bagels for lunch and pizza and ice cream for dinner.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

Your opinion is respected and appreciated...yet disagreed with. I know you won't budge so I'll let you be. (die asshole..just kidding). Keep it real bro!

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Bjaarki, we don't flame here unless it's the only option left bro. I asked for your opinion and you gave it, that's all I ask.

I do know however, that cardio does work for me. Not only does it bring out my vascularity(though ever so slightly) I also believe it does help me shed fat. After three days of cardio my muscles are begining to feel tight and the beginings of "cuts' are already taking shape. I am a young one, and I believe at my age, after three days, it is possible to see the beginings of what will turn out to be appreciable gains.

I also believe that cardio might not work for you. Are you an ectomorph? if so, your metabolism is fast enough to burn fat as it is, though you may have trouble holding on to muscle while dieting. Anyway, thanks for the feedback, and happy training.

On a very sad note. I'm drinking a few beers as I talk to you guys. About once a month or so I have a sleepless night, the beginings of which I'm begining to recognize. So I decide to knock myself out at midnight if I can't fall asleep naturally. Damn, this sucks, screws my diet.

If most are like me and really "bulk" up in the winter then cardio is the only thing that will get my bf down to 7%...dieting alone will not do it...and I diet strict...now alot will also depend on the person too I believe..dont forget that. I dont believe that you can adjust to cardio..only that your respiratory functions get stronger..as well as your heart..thus perhaps needing more intense cardio sessions...

Fact is though if you diet, and have no carbs for hours prior to bed..you should be in ketosis by morning...thus even 40min. of cardio will tap your fat stores...its always worked for me..

peace,
WCP

------------------
driven by testosterone
adrenaline and pheromone
crowning glory of creation
super-human incarnation

finallygotlayed:

Alcohol is a shitty soporofic, man. Stop using booze to fall asleep, that's a slippery slope, a not uncommon road to an alcohol use disorder. I know a lot about sleep disorders. Shoot me an email if you want to discuss this. There are better paths than the one you're taking, bro.

Bjaarki

Top Bottom