Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do calve/bi injections hurt more than butt injections?

FreakMonster

Is it more painful or do you get used to it after awhile?

I'm getting this idea that it really hurts bad and it's not worth it or am I just being a pussy about it?

Hey Guys,

Two things:

1) Would giving my shots into my calves cause my calves to grow quicker than if I jabbed myself in the butt? (my weakest muscles are my calves)

2) Isn't it more dangerous in the calves i.e. more blood vessels etc?

I used to think that local growth from site injections were a myth. After my last cycle, and site shooting fina, I believe they do work for this purpose.

With all site injections, you need to be careful, and yes the calves do have more blood vessels!

Yes they will grow depending on what u are using. Site injects ONLY work with short acting roids (Win / Suspention) not long acting (Sus 250). So it all depends. CALFS AND BI HURT LIKE CRAZY!!! Be safe!

Busterball said:
Yes they will grow depending on what u are using. Site injects ONLY work with short acting roids (Win / Suspention) not long acting (Sus 250). So it all depends. CALFS AND BI HURT LIKE CRAZY!!! Be safe!

GRRRR I want my calves to be bigger but I'm afraid the pain is just not worth it.

Ive only shot tren, enth and eq in the bi's (havent shot calves yet) but I always end up with knots and wouldnt be able to work em for a day or so.

When I shoot calves they hurt only a little during the injection. I t isn't for a few hours that I really feel it. Feels a little bit like extreme muscle soreness or a pull to me. Gone before the end of the day though and I don't have any trouble working them the same day.

lilguy

LilGuy7000 said:
When I shoot calves they hurt only a little during the injection. I t isn't for a few hours that I really feel it. Feels a little bit like extreme muscle soreness or a pull to me. Gone before the end of the day though and I don't have any trouble working them the same day.

lilguy

Any noticeable growth?

Top Bottom