Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do ASS decrease breast size in females?

.berwin

I have nice natural breast ( don't ask for pics lol) but also I'm a little bit over weight ( 15 lbs) for some people that's not too much and it can be shape off dieting and exercising, the problem is the previous times I lost weight I got very soft and flaccid so some girl I know told me anavar helps to burn fat and at the same time it helps to harden up muscle, so I was thinking if 10 mg a day should do it and if it's true my breast could get smaller taking roids, which would be my main concern, thank you.

anavar is not a fat burner, but yes it will harden up the muscles.

every girl i know who has lost a fair amount of weight has dropped a breast size. usually its going from C to B or D to C etc. but I am no expert on breasts

you know what they say breasts on a fat chick don't count, just like with guys abs on a skinny guy don't count lol!
if you want to take the plunge with anavar you need to find an approved source, most sources out there sell fake anavar! you can go here and find an approved source http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

you will also love GW/cardarine from sarms1. it is a great fat burner/endurance compound. and totally safe for females.

feel free to message me for any help

Your breasts are primarily fat so when you loose body fat, your breast size will decrease somewhat but it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Even though your breasts are smaller, they will be firmer and more perky. They will actually look better.

Steroids really aren't a good idea for females. They can cause permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement and facial hair growth. SARMS are a much better idea.

The best thing you can take for fat loss is a ppar up regulator like cardarine/sr9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Cardarine/sr9009 will directly increase fat loss and endurance.

I would stack the card/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin. This will increase muscle insulin sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

The two stacked together will be a very effective stimulant free and non-hormonal fat loss stack. You will have no risk of developing emasculating side effects with the stack I recommended.

I would probably look at SARMs instead of steroids in your case. You are really just looking to drop some fat so steroids are not a good option. They are not fat burners.......not even anavar. Really only women that compete in shows should be using steroids at all.

As you lose fat you will likely lose some size in your chest as well. This is just natural.

I might recommend something like Cardarine and S4 from sarms1.com

Try 20mg Cardarine per day and 50mg S4 per day (split dose)

Any type of fat loss will result in decrease in breast size.

Most of the fitness chicks that you see on the internet with slim bodies and huge tits have fake implants. This is something everyone in fitness and bodybuilding community knows, but not something regular gym goers see.

Try to lose the fat slowly and at moderate rate, otherwise the decrease in chest will be more significant.

Top Bottom