Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do any of you guys lose weight while on Tren

ThepoolGuy

I started my cyle with just test e and jumped weight up to 214lbs. Since I started the Tren E 6 weeks ago Ive lost 9 lbs. I currently weigh 205lbs. I dont look any smaller I actually look bigger and alot more cut up. Do you guys think the tren may have caused me to just drop alot of my water weight? Im also taking 50mg proviron ed and 2 sprays AIFM ed.

hate the stuff but it really is a fat burning AAS

do its stong adrogenic properties which probably has an effect on the CNS

I'm in the middle of my 2nd week of Tren Ace 50mg ED and Test Prop 50mg ED, and finishing out 400mg of EQ a week. Weighed myself this morning and I'm 214 from 225/220.

My diet is really on par now and I do a half hour cardio minimum a day (elliptical).

it best be you measure your body fat... your mirror should be your scale man... if you lookin bigger and meaner then you are.. tren kicked my ass

haha get yo mind off the scale

Well I can tell you the one thing I lose on Tren would have to sleep. :)

I think it is a great fat burner from personal experience though. Gotta go with Omega though, never had the sexual sides problem, but I do hate it for it's other sides, for which reasons I won't touch it again either. If you tolerate it well though, it's a great drug.

Last edited:
Top Bottom