Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do any of you guys lose weight while on Tren

ThepoolGuy said:
I started my cyle with just test e and jumped weight up to 214lbs. Since I started the Tren E 6 weeks ago Ive lost 9 lbs. I currently weigh 205lbs. I dont look any smaller I actually look bigger and alot more cut up. Do you guys think the tren may have caused me to just drop alot of my water weight? Im also taking 50mg proviron ed and 2 sprays AIFM ed.

Well, it's argued whether or not tren, or any AAS for that matter, actually "burns fat", but tren and proviron are proported to help with lipolysis (fat burning)... what's your diet like? that has something to do with it... plus, the AIFM and proviron combo should help shed the water weight while the tren (as well as proviron) is solidifying the muscle left behind.

Last edited:
njmuscleguy said:
Well, it's argued whether or not tren, or any AAS for that matter, actually "burns fat",

ITS DEFINATLY BURNS FAT

:)

sorry but am sure of it.

even if it does not the results are close enough

Burn fat? well.....not directly.....

Increases protein synthesis? Yes....that is what AAS do.

As for you 30 mins+ cardio a day....I'm no biochemist, but that could be adding to your dip in bodyweight.

Common knowledge from the boards, and from my own experience, has taught me that Tren does appear to help with lowering bf....maybe b/c it's so androgenic....maybe it helps with water balance....hell, maybe it turns bodyfat into kryptonite.....

The words others have spoken about trustin the mirror over the scale holds truth also. If you're stronger, harder, and ligher....chances are you're leaner!

Good luck, keep lifting strong broseph.

I have gained 6 lbs in 2.5 weeks on 600 Test E and 400 Tren E so go figure? Probably bloat from the Test E but oddly enough my waist size has dropped a full inch already. Gotta luv it so far! :p

This tren is good stuff. I am looking ripped as shit and can see my abs now. When I wake up or I should say when I get up (since I toss and turn and sweat all night) I look really reaallly lean. Then as I get my food in throughout the day my stomach bloats up from the test Im taking. I cant wait to finish up my cycle so I can gauge my "non bloated finished results"

I get very lean on trenbolone
I dropped 20lbs just on trenbolone alone its like magic
tren + cardarine = lean

Top Bottom