Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you get hot flashes while on test?

ROAD DOG

I have been on my cycle for about 2 1/2 weeks,500mg sust,200mg cyp,and 400mg deca.I have been getting alot of hot flashes during the day,sometimes my face will be beet red.Does anyone else notice this while on test?Is it anything to worry about?

I had them on a Test/D-Bol cycle, but was told that it might be the D-Bol due to higher blood pressure.

Joker

muscleup said:
Well Test is also Thermogenic at higher doses...That might be the reason also.:alien:
Sweat like crazy on it at high doses. People wonder whats wrong with me and the insane amounts of water I have to drink all day, don't piss that much cause I'm sweating so much out. It's the only good thing about being off right now.

lol, completely normal bro, happends to me on every cycle. no worries:) both fina and anavar, i cant say for test though, but ill be running my first test cycle soon.....

Last edited:
I injected TT test cyp for the first time on sunday and since then I have been having short periods of the day where i would get hot or cold. I'm thinking they are flue like symptoms from the injection cuz its thursday now and I still can sit down on it. I have only been to the gym once this week and it was all standup biceps movements.

Top Bottom