Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do all your friends juice also? or are you solo?

with my friends its half and half, some of them are hardcore buffs and juicers and the other half like to drink and party. Its funny when they talk about each others hobbies, its like a weird debate on drugs. Sometimes i wish ALL of them were hardcore lifters, but oh well. Just curious if you guys have friends that all juice correctly, that would be cool.

It's just me, can't find anyone else that has the balls to juice with me.

------------------
-KrazyK-

No one that I've met personally knows
but my wife. Society has done a job
on everyone I know. They couldn't even
name a steroid, yet I've heard all of
them talk about how dangerous they are.
I've asked them how steroids kill you.
The answer I always get is, "they cause
tumors" or they will tell me about how
the doctor gave them a cortisone injection
and it made them mean or some other
bullshit. People are clueless.

Just me and one of my close freinds juice, the rest of are freinds think we are crazy I guess.

Half do half don't
smile.gif

I was coverted 3 years ago by my old roomate, them I converted another friend at the gym and finally I converted my best friend last month. We all train together.

------------------
"That which does not kill me, will make me stronger."

*** Dont email me asking for a source!!!!! ***

"Catch a man a fish and he eats for a day, but if you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

Im pretty young (barely 18), i go to a private school, so i am the only juicer there... But i dont hang out with guys there very much...

All my buddies are juicers... There is a big group of them... I think i live in the teenage juice capital... Where i hang out, if you dont juice, you arent known... And if you do juice, you are known and everyone likes you. Most people over here won't talk to you if you dont juice.

I am one of the only one of my friends who juice. I have some buddys at the gym who use gear but most of my close friends drink and party so much they don't have time for anything else. I can only think of one guy(out of my close friends) who uses or used gear, he did a cycle about 1 year ago.

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

[This message has been edited by MUSTANG_18 (edited April 27, 2001).]

Top Bottom