Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP and Xenadrine (etc) is dangerous shit - Leads to psychosis and possibly skitz

blood_drinker

I had a DNP experience (400mg a day for 3 days before my family convinced me to stop, i was suffering with the sweating and energy shortages in brazil. I tryed Xenadrine and Hydroxycut as well.

Needless to say, I am now in a clinic because DNP, and Xenadrine. Because products like it can lead to phsychosis, which can develop into skitzophrenia, you must clear out of their site. Please, read on. It is in many legal pages around the net - this is why, if you have emotional problems, stay the fuck away from chemicals. Ephedra can seriously harm and even kill some who use it - so can DNP. Needless to say, DNP is all that to the extreme - so extreme, that it has caused effectso n the bone marrow, central nervous system and cardiovascular system. You guys know how it fucks with your sperm and makes it yellow? Well it can inhibit fetal growth if taken to an extreme. Going back to Xenadrine, remember, just because it's herbal, don't mean shit - it's still dangerous - watch the fuck out.

I had visual and auditory hallucinations that control(led) my life. Voices guided my thought pattern socially, academically and economically - or in a nutshell, in all aspects of my life.

My dad wants to sue Cyrodyne and or Muscle tech, but fuck it - probably many other cases of it - hes much more worried on my recuperation - and thank god, Im almost out of it. I hear my medication can last for life. Its called Zyprex and its a dopamine blocker. I cant drink smoke or have some coffee - and I cant go out on my own other than with a paid trained friend. It's hard shit, there's much more to it - and people with any kind of emotional and hard series of life event problems, stay the fuck away
http://www.injury-lawyer-network.com/xenadrine.htm
http://www.epa.gov/

Last edited:
Did 1 bottle of xenadrine, another of hydroxycut. 120capsules for H and 80 for X. It's no joke, its some serious shit. If you have personal , economic, social, or any kind of problems that anguish you, I repeat, stay the fuck away. Play it safe, is my advice and keep lifting.

are you kidding man i been on xenadrine for as long as half year and it didnt mess me up, i have some issues (who doesnt) but the xenadrine never amplifies them... maybe you where always skitzafranic thats why you reacted bad to stim's:confused:

No shit I was unlucky. But that it can amplify your problems, it can, you be sure of that. Unlucky or not, you may be one of them - it's just a proven fact. Just think twice is all I ask, who knows, you might get unlucky and get fucked. Its no joke and some deeply serious shit - so again, all Im saying, is it's not something to be taken lightly.

Im not the only one.

blood_drinker said:
No shit I was unlucky. But that it can amplify your problems, it can, you be sure of that. Unlucky or not, you may be one of them - it's just a proven fact. Just think twice is all I ask, who knows, you might get unlucky and get fucked. Its no joke and some deeply serious shit - so again, all Im saying, is it's not something to be taken lightly.

Im not the only one.

Do you think it might be something to do with the fact that you are 16 and maybe your brain chemicals are screwy at that age anyway... or you didnt do something right, either way, you are one in a million, but thanks for the warning

Cyclone

Besides being an idiot (taking DNP & Xenadrine during energy shortages in Brazil) you obviously had pre-existing mental problems that were only brought out by your mis-use and abuse of chemicals that are perfectly safe when used correctly.

I have no sympathy at all for you.

Same here. I've taken ECA nearly everyday (to help me wake up in the morning) since about '95 and never had a single problem.

blood_drinker just doesn't want to face up to the fact that he fucked up and it's nobody's fault but his goddamn own!

georgie24 said:
are you kidding man i been on xenadrine for as long as half year and it didnt mess me up, i have some issues (who doesnt) but the xenadrine never amplifies them... maybe you where always skitzafranic thats why you reacted bad to stim's:confused:

Bros, even though most of you have taken stimulants/chemicals with no adverse side effects, I still think Blood_Drinker makes some good points. Namely, that these drugs can exaggerate any lurking conditions that one may have. Just be careful. Best of luck Blood.

Top Bottom