Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP Vs Crystal Meth the Extreme Weight Loss Debate Thread.

curling

Before you start flaming how bad(crystal meth) is lets look at it and discuss it reasonably shall we? Both are illegal so that's a mute point. Both speed up your metabolism and heart rate. Both have some negative sides. Price is probably higher for crystal meth than dnp(i have never seen prices for dnp though).

Crystal meth has got a great side effect of a highly increased labido. That's right it is one awesome sex inhancer for both the man and the woman. Which adds to its calarie burning work it does. ;)

So what do you think? Lets talk about this rationally because this is a board to learn about all kinds of things that can help speed up the process of looking fit. I have heard dnp will lose you 10 to 12 pounds in a week. With crystal meth you can lose 10lbs in 36 hours(not too shabby).

YOu must obviously be a crystal user. So then you know how bad the withdrawals are and I have seen people on crystal when they cant even walk or speak because they are so fucked up and have to go to the hospital and get a shot of something to bring them back to normal. YOu want to lose weight, go on a diet and cardio, if you use crystal for that you are obviously a junky

Hey hold on a minute. I am no junky. I have used crystal meth some in my past (about 15 years ago) I just thought we could discuss without flames but I guess some people can't.

Now if you want to talk reasonably yes addiction is a bad side affect of cystal meth. But addiction does not happen to everyone. Some people can drink occassionally and others can have one drink and become an alcoholic. Heck even with gear it is abused by some people. Instead of cyclying it they use it all the time.

So the addiction is a good point you brought up but I think you could have brought it up without calling me a damn junkie when you don't know nothing about me.

Well, dnp will definitly burn more fat in a shorter time frame. Also, the addiction is not there, your actually the happiest fucker in the world to end the cycle. I would imagine crystal to be a bad choice. I do speak from experience as I used to rave A LOT and I was into all of that. I have been clean for a long time now so I wouldn't go near crystal. So to review:

DNP- cheaper, non-addictive, a better fat burner

Crystal- more expensive, very addictive, burn less fat

I think DNP wins :)

Organon Canon,

First, thanks for debating rationally.
Like I said I am not avocating the use of crystal meth but just looking at its ability to help with weight loss. I mean wasn't dnp used to make dynamite? So both take there tolls on the ole body so to speak. But Organon how do you know dnp burns up more fat than crystal meth?I mean 10 lbs in 36 is pretty awesome results. I realize some of it is water though. But I am sure with dnp alot of it is water too. Plus what about the increase sex? I mean cystal meth puts X to shame when it comes to sexual performance.

Man, I hate what this board is turning into ........ dumbass kids that want to juice at 17, want to do "E" and rink while on cycle, ........ jeezuz .......

"Both speed up your metabolism and heart rate. Both have some negative sides. Price is probably higher for crystal meth than dnp(i have never seen prices for dnp though)."

Wrong. You obviously dont know how DNP works, and have not read about it.

"Crystal meth has got a great side effect of a highly increased labido. That's right it is one awesome sex inhancer for both the man and the woman. Which adds to its calarie burning work it does. "

Yeah - and Cocaine makes you MUCH MUCH more interesting to talk to. Pull-eeeze.

"So what do you think? Lets talk about this rationally because this is a board to learn about all kinds of things that can help speed up the process of looking fit. I have heard dnp will lose you 10 to 12 pounds in a week. With crystal meth you can lose 10lbs in 36 hours(not too shabby)."

You can lose 10 lbs (maybe, if you are truly stupid) but that will NOT be fat in that time period - its mostly water.

Wow - high heart rate, clenched teeth, stratospheric blood pressure, AND dehydration - WHAT A PARTY!

Thi is not personal, but Crystal is NOT a good choice for what you want to do.

Riker,

DNP doesn't increase matabolism? It also increase body temperture too. If I am wrong on how it works, please enlightment me.

And cocaine does not make you more interesting to talk to(even though I know you were being sarcastic). Cocaine is a totally crappy drug that I hate very much now. But I would do crystal meth however every once in a blue moon because of the sex you have on it. Me and my wife one time 10 yrs ago did it and we had sex for 5 hours straight restsed a little while couldn't sleep then did it again for another 2 hours. Normally she would have gotten sore but somehow that stuffs keeps natural lubrication up.

So while some of your points are well taken the one about the sex is WRONG.

curling said:
Before you start flaming how bad(crystal meth) is lets look at it and discuss it reasonably shall we? Both are illegal so that's a mute point. What fucking bullshit. You'd be in 10 times more trouble for getting busted with meth than you would be for DNP. Both speed up your metabolism and heart rate. Both have some negative sides. Price is probably higher for crystal meth than dnp(i have never seen prices for dnp though).

Crystal meth has got a great side effect of a highly increased labido. That's right it is one awesome sex inhancer for both the man and the woman. Which adds to its calarie burning work it does. ;) Did you forget that the shit is highly addictive and you have to deal with the scum of the earth to get it?

So what do you think? I think this post is complete garbage...I've heard of bodybuilders using coke and now you think meth sounds like a good idea? WTF??? Lets talk about this rationally because this is a board to learn about all kinds of things that can help speed up the process of looking fit. I have heard dnp will lose you 10 to 12 pounds in a week. With crystal meth you can lose 10lbs in 36 hours(not too shabby).

Normally I wouldn't reply to something so stupid, but I couldn't help myself. Again, meth is extremely addictive, dirty as hell, you have to snort it, you have to deal with scum to get it and it's the last drug on earth you'd ever want to get caught with....And don't think I'm some saint that hasn't been there, because I have. That's why I am so dead set against that shit.

Top Bottom