Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is DNP really that dangerous??

Cornellius

I still remember when E2 posted his 1g test cycle (long time ago)...he got flamed. Now everybody is doing that.
Same with DNP. Every day it has a new user.....it can kill you, but I´ve never seen any death.:confused:

If I am not mistaken, its real danger lies in the fact there is no way to counter its effects. That combined with the fact dosing varies from batch to batch means that an OD is pretty easy if not carefull and expereinced with how potent a given batch is. Used intelligently it appears no more dangerous than all the other stuff we self medicate with.

bro just because you haven't heard of anyone dying from it doesn't mean no one hasn't died from it DNP is very unforgiving, disrespect this drug and it will kill you bottom line, and yes educating yourself before using is the only way to use any drug, but that doesn't always work out like it should

Natural, I am not sure what context you are referring to the term "anti-DNP" so I will just toss out an idea. When I hear the term "anit-DNP" I immediatly assume that you are referring to those that are against (ie anti) its use.

also, the skin is an unfortunately inefficient way at dispirsing of heat, but it is all we have.
it is better to take in cool/cold liquids (or ice) and cool from the inside - in addition to cooling the skin.

learned this the hard way after several heat stroke incidents back when I used to pass out after races.

yarpic said:
Ok you talked about short-dated risks, what about long-dated ones?

in the long run, you will most certainly die.
100% of all dnp users eventually die.
same thing with water and air.

the difference with water and air is that if you try and stop, you get REALLY bad withdrawl symptoms and eventually die.

DNP is like any other stuff..... just make a mistake and it wont forgive you..... but I guess with some good education yo ucan rely on it

HappyScrappy said:

in the long run, you will most certainly die.
100% of all dnp users eventually die.
same thing with water and air.

the difference with water and air is that if you try and stop, you get REALLY bad withdrawl symptoms and eventually die.

LOL HS.

I had one person e-mail me a couple of weeks ago that I hadn't
spoken to in about 13 months. He e-mailed to tell me
thanks for helping him and introducing him to DNP.
The person in question had been "fat" all his life. When he
came to me he was 345lbs at 5"10. 13 months later and
after I had taken about 1 month to explain to him
how to use DNP safely and efficiently in longer low-dose
cycles, he's now 185lbs 12 months later.

I SERIOUSLY doubt Clen or ECA or T3 could achieve this
safely because of cardiovascular problems.

What people who bash DNP constantly don't realize is that
some people just aren't as disciplined as we are.
They need to see results before the regain
that discipline. This makes DNP perfect.

DNP could cure obesity if the FDA got its act together.
However, the Pharmaceuticl companies have TOO
MUCH MONEY invested in the diet industry to let
this happen.

Godspeed

Top Bottom