Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP and rash

psv

i have a question about the rash some people get from DNP.
If you get some rash what to do?

- stop immediatly.
- Wil the rash go away by it self or does it need any treedment?
- If a treedment is neccesary can you buy the products OTC?

i`m asking this because i want to start a cycle in a few weeks and want to be safe with it. As you can see i live in Holland and in Holland you can not buy a lot OTC. So i want to know it before i start the cycle, just to be safe.

If anyone has an experience with this, your help wil be appreciate!

The rash is an allergic reaction and not uncommon. Sometimes it will go away after you have been using it for a bit but if it becomes unbearable you should stop taking it. In the mean time, get some benadryl, it should help with the rash.

You want to avoid a rash?I suggest you take QUERCETIN EXTRACT(Dimorphandra pod) along with your DNP.It prevents formation and granulation of histamines(which are what cause the rash/allergic reactions).2-3 grams a day started a few days prior to DNP administration,throughout dnp run,and for about a week past it will work VERY well.I am highly allergic to DNP and was able to run it with no problems with this formulation(thanks macro!)

i don't think the rash is an allergic reaction cause i've only got it the 2nd time i've used it and never again with higher dossing.
somtimes u get it and sommetimes u dont- if u're just starting the cycle stop it- it's your health.

The higher the dose the more likely there will be sides. I do just fine at 400mg/day but bump it up to even 500-600 and I start getting the rash. If you can get the Benadryl, it might help (didn't in my case). I once had the nasty rash for 3 weeks all over my body, even after completely stopping my cycle. But that's how I found my dose ceiling. Not trying to scare you just be careful and you should be good to go. BTW thanks for the tip on the Quercetin Huck:)

Top Bottom