Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dnp problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecy monster

new post concerning my DNP run
1 eek in and the last 2 days ive been getting blood noses
i know this doesnt sound bad however i have NEVER had a blood nose in my life
in past 2 days ive had 5 n really bad ones, one went for almost half n hour
has anyone experienced this or might be able to explain y im getting this

It's a known symptom.

Personally, I wouldn't touch DNP without a 50-foot pole - and I would take just about freaking anything. It is etremely dangerous, regardless of how careful you think you are.

I mean, how can anyone expect that something with those kinds of sides is not extremely toxic to the body.

u have more balllz that i do, running DNP in the summer....i usually run it in january and save big buks on my natural gas heating bill.

In my 38 yrs in this sport i have seen everything imaginable,some not so pretty (DNP),I know some people who now have health problems from running that poison, I would rather be put in a pit with snakes.

RADAR

Last edited:
I my 38 yrs in this sport i have seen everything imaginable,some not so pretty (DNP),I know some people who now have health problems from running that poison, I would rather be put in a pit with snakes.

RADAR

I love snakes.

I really wish that stuff like this that is frowned upon on the boards wouldn't be included in the EF newsletters. "SPECIAL FAT BURNING REPORT: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DNP"

There are other examples... Just MHO.

Gee, ya think blood might be a bad sign? Well, no sense stopping. Much better to go on a message board and get advice.

I my 38 yrs in this sport i have seen everything imaginable,some not so pretty (DNP),I know some people who now have health problems from running that poison, I would rather be put in a pit with snakes.

RADAR

Radars right it's posion and nasty! Reminds me of seeing a "tweaker" high on meth out on the streets.

The problem with that cycle of DNP is that youre ingesting DNP. And holy LOL @ bloody noses not being a big deal. when the fuck will you guys learn.

What all are you on again? I mean everything, not just fat burners. Sounds like what is happening is that your blood is really thin right now, to the point where you can't control nose bleeds. I would drop whatever is causing the nosebleeds if you can pinpoint it. It may not be the DNP, could be the clen and/or t3 or even something else. And, of course, could be the DNP. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom