Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP - Powder or Crystal?

Riker29

Lets say, purely for the sake of discussion, that someone has like 40 tabs of DNP in a bottle.

Now we KNOW they are DNP because he did a low-dose long-run cycle (200 mgs/day for 4 weeks) before.

But now he wants to do a shorter cycle of say 400 or 600 /day.

How can you tell if the caps are crystal or powdered DNP?

If you CAN tell (somehow) what difference does this make in taking it?

If you cannot tell, what precautions should be taken, or changes should be made?

Riker29 said:
Lets say, purely for the sake of discussion, that someone has like 40 tabs of DNP in a bottle.

Now we KNOW they are DNP because he did a low-dose long-run cycle (200 mgs/day for 4 weeks) before.

But now he wants to do a shorter cycle of say 400 or 600 /day.

How can you tell if the caps are crystal or powdered DNP?

If you CAN tell (somehow) what difference does this make in taking it?

If you cannot tell, what precautions should be taken, or changes should be made?

The source should tell you if it's crys or powder. There are only 2 (I know of) that sell crystal and one of them is gone, so if it's not from Italy it's powder.

(Guys, don't email me asking for a source)

the powder looked just like fine yellow powder to me, but the crystal caps actually had tiny yellow quartz-like crystals within the powder. if you can not tell for sure, start off with with one cap per day. the powder will take effect in roughly 3 days, and the crystal will start working almost immediately. i am only speaking from my own experience, everyone is different. please be careful because it is a dangerous chemical if used incorrectly, and the FDA is already on a rampage. we dont need another death to throw more fuel in their fire.

If you can handle 400 mg/day for more than a few days, it's probably not crystal. That was my experience, at least.

Top Bottom