Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP by the numbers, DAY 11

solidspine

DNP by the numbers

Pre cycle Stats:

50 years old, 158 lbs., 5’5”, 11 percent body fat,

History

Just finished clen, ECA cycle = 21 days clen, 10 days ECA, 21 days clen, Low calorie diet,

Basically I was fairly lean and hard.

DNP Cycle

DATE DOSE

5-22 400 MG
5-23 400 MG
5-24 400 MG
5-25 600 MG
5-26 500 MG
5-27 500 MG
5-28 600 MG
5-29 600 MG
5-30 600 MG
5-31 400 MG
6-01 600 MG

Low calorie, low carb high protein diet. Cranberry light, milk-thistle and tons of anti-oxidants.

Results: actual will be recorded in one week but I’m down 5 lbs. and I feel I’m holding about another 5 lbs. of water. I have high confidence this 5 lbs. is pure fat lost.

So why this POST?????.-SIDE EFFECTS.

SIDE EFFECTS:
The heat hit on day four and it was very intense, but after the first day, knowing what to expect, the heat was very manageable and not as bad as I was expecting. Local weather cooperated and stayed in the 70’s and 60’s.

The cravings for carbohydrates did win a few battles and I succumbed. These cravings were much more uncomfortable than the heat.

But the single overwhelming side was/is severe fatigue. I could not sleep more than 5-6 hours at night and could not sleep or nap during the day. Felt tired all the time. Workouts after day 5 were a joke and I stopped going to the gym by day 8, returned on day 10 and weighed myself, stretched and was exhausted, so I went home. I was pretty much in a daze after six days of DNP.

I will know my final BF results in one week, I suspect that I lost 5-6 lbs. of fat with minimal muscle or long term strength lost. If my suspicions are correct than I will have achieved my objective, and will be very happy.

I feel better today, do look much thinner, and still I'm holding water will be in the gym tomorrow and will have my BF tested again on Friday.

All in all I am happy with my results so far and will probably look at another DNP cycle summer-end after 14 weeks on serious gear.

Solidspine

PS I can see my abs for the first time since I was in my twenties, it was worth it for that alone

Top Bottom