Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP - Muscle SPARING or Muscle WASTING ?[/

junk

DNP - Muscle SPARING or Muscle WASTING ?

Mods? Vets? Experienced users.. tell us...
Would love to hear Fonz, Macro, Huck and all the ones knowledgable bout it

should have posted a poll.

muscle wasting like no other!

The Shadow said:

well...

when the body is in a calorie defecit, it doesnt JUST burn fat!
it used fat and muscle.

so there.:)

I respectfully disagree. I just ran a 600mg/day for 6 day cycle and lost 1 lb LBM and 9 lbs of fat(4% of my original bodyweight).
I could never do that doing cardio and eating the absolute cleanest.

Muscle sparing. I have used it twice in a 10 day and a 7 day cycle. I did not see in difference in appearance muscle wise or have in loss in strength after the cycles were over. You do have a loss in strength for at least a week after but by two weeks everything is back to normal.

DNP increase your metabolic rate. Its like doing low level activity 24 hours a day. I don't think anyone would find walking on a treadmill catabolic. Being on DNP is like light walking on a treadmill all day and night.

i would say sparing as well..

there is lots of research papers saying that dnp will use fat for the "extra" energy it needs and many users will report the same as well..

hey i'm no expert..just a guess..
fonz/macro/huck can surely give you more info.

I believe andy13 knows the answer to this... and I think its muscle sparing. Can't remember why, but there is some serious science behind it.

Top Bottom