Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP and muscle pain

dustinapple15

I have been taking DNP 400 mg a day and this my 4th week on it, my concern is that I started experiencing some type of muscle pain specially on my arms, did anyone here ever had the same problem? how long does ti last and what can you take to get rid of it? thank you.

Yes this is a known side from DNP usage, it damages/deteriorates nerves. Best you can do is stop it if you don't want to risk permanent damage.

Besides 4 weeks is just too much, you only use that shit for 1-2 weeks at a time.

I know one guy who has taken it for around 2 years!!!
Low dose but he can't walk anymore
Unless you are professional bodybuilder leave it out
Don't look for short cuts
Bb is marathon -not sprint
Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 weeks is too long on it sorry.

listen to your body

you have a very strong electrolyte imbalance and mineral deficiency going on and your muscles are flailing

you must correct that immediately.. i suggest running this very dangerous compound correctly in the future

Cotlet;18950576[B said:
]I know one guy who has taken it for around 2 years!!!
Low dose but he can't walk anymore [/B]
Unless you are professional bodybuilder leave it out
Don't look for short cuts
Bb is marathon -not sprint
Best

That's insane. What I know about DNP is there are very specific guidelines and time on is short duration only (2 weeks average). How much fkin fat did this moron think hje'd lose by staying on until he can't walk??

A lesson in how NOT to do it.

That's insane. What I know about DNP is there are very specific guidelines and time on is short duration only (2 weeks average). How much fkin fat did this moron think hje'd lose by staying on until he can't walk??

A lesson in how NOT to do it.

Have more of similar stories throughout all those years
Latest one was how to get my husband off tren after running it for 3 years straight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£[emoji120]
Best

I just don't get it yet I see it all the time.

There are stories, easily found, of people who have taken twice the dose and died. It is, I suppose, a failing of the human race that regardless of the risk we do stupid things when stressed, desperate or just driven.

We make up for our failings by pushing other extremes. And, in a few cases we're either just plain stupid or mad. We've all had our mad moments (drunk climbing up up scaffolding 2 floors and doing a balancing thing in my case aged 18).

Here we try our best to mitigate the risk. DNP for 2 years straight and losing the ability to walk is mental. Staying on Tren for 3 years straight... it's up there. What's his health like? And I've a buddy who does more than his fair share of recreationals and easily puts 5g a week in and he's a lightweight BB.

Check out this article on DNP -> https://www.evolutionary.org/dnp-2-4-dinitrophenol

The side effects are extreme with DNP:

• Intense sweating
  • Yellow bodily fluids
  • Severe dehydration
  • Electrolyte depletion
  • Reduction of T3
  • Water retention
  • Shortness of breath
  • Vision problems
  • Appetite increase
  • Decreased blood sugar levels
  • Possible DEATH - yes, people have died from abusing DNP
DNP is the type of thing you want to use for 2-3 weeks, MAX.

Top Bottom