Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP for endurance athletes

skinnyfat

Is it OK for an endurance athlete to take DNP?

I heard it makes breathing difficult--is this only while on it? Does it have lasting effects on cardio ability? As long as cardio ability comes back, it seems great--like a high altitude training camp for 10 days, with the added benefit of getting leaner. Not a bad way to start your base training period.

No, what? No bad effects on cardiovascular system? No benefits? A lot of people say that they feel great when they come off--more energy, cardio seems easier, etc.

You have to be extremely healthy to be an endurance athelete. DNP is not healthy it is just a good way to get rid of fat. If you are a distance runner you should not be fat anyway. If you ran distance on DNP you would probably over heat.

walking up stairs while on dnp is a chore, i couldn't imagine doing an endurance workout

(i used to be a long distance swimmer)

Well, you only have to be healthy on race day. In training, you feel pretty crappy sometimes--always tired, hungry, and even kind of slower because you are always a bit low on glycogen. I'm talking about doing a cycle months before your major race, to get lean faster after an offseason. The benefit is that you don't risk as much injury when you go back on high mileage because your weight is already down.

skinnyfat

doing any sort of cardio work is a crapshoot when on dnp. It's been stated by alot of the really knowledgable guys here that doing cardio on dnp should be avoided. Do a search, and include Far Beyond Driven as an author in it. In one of his threads it was explained that one of the contributing factors to what happened to him could have come from cardio while on dnp.

Top Bottom