Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP cycle opinions

kingston4

what could be the cycle length of DNP for fat loss, I was able to put my hands on some supply for a good deal, I always wanted to try it out for fat loss and cutting, I have done test cycles before but as you all know test doesn't help too much on cutting, so I was thinking of maybe two weeks at 400 mg a day? I was wondering what other supplements can I take to support this cycle, thanks.

I would not start that high with a dose. Remember that DNP has a long half-life and you want to be able to assess your tolerance to it before going that high. You will also need to play around with diet because some guys get extremely hot when they eat carbs. It is also very difficult to exercise when on DNP but that is when it truly gives results.

Personally I would not use it and do not recommend DNP use. Just too dangerous. The lethal dose is too close to the effective dose for my comfort zone. I would rather just use diet and a stack like Cardarine + N2Slin.

Check out this profile article on DNP -> https://www.evolutionary.org/dnp-2-4-dinitrophenol

I'm not sure your weight but the dosing suggestions go by bodyweight.

Suggested Dosage: 2-4mgs (milligrams) per 1 kilogram (kg) of bodyweight. 1Kg = 2.2lbs. Therefore, a male who is 100kgs (or 220lbs = 100x2.2) would take around 200-400mgs of DNP/day. 100Kgs x 2mgs = 200mgs.

You always want to start on the low end and slowly taper up. I would start at around 200mg/day

Something like this:

Day 1-4: 200mg per day
Day 5-8: 250mg per day
Day 9-14: 300mg per day
Stack DNP with a multi-vitamins/liver support/kidney support such as N2Guard, and drink at least 2 gallons of water per day.

I personally do not recommend DNP usage at all. I don't think the side effects are worth the benefits. The difference between the effective dosage and lethal dosage is very minimal. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out. Not only that, DNP simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. You will most likely loose a combination of muscle and fat when supplementing with DNP. I don't recommend it at all.

For a safe fat loss stack, I recommend N2slin + cardarine. Both are very minimal in the way of side effects and not catabolic so there is no risk of loosing muscle.

If you start to experience really severe side effects, get off the DNP. It isn't worth risking your health.

I'm not a fan on DNP. i have used it 3X.

it is a miserable compound to take. you wet your bed every night, you are non stop dehydrated. you won't want to workout or do anything outdoors. with the summer here you don't want to mess with it, wait till atleast winter comes.

the fat loss you get from it is quick but it will all come back fast.

if you insist on using it start with 200-250mg a day only. don't use that much.. dont plan out a long run of it cause i promise you will get sick of using it within a few days.

DNP simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. You will most likely loose a combination of muscle and fat when supplementing with DNP. I don't recommend it at all.

It does indirectly increase the basal metabolic rate but only because it's directly increasing ATP energy production.

It's actually the most muscle sparing fat burner available. It is nothing like taking T3, when used in high doses it actually has a higher affinity for muscle vs fat.

Some more info about it.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

Top Bottom