Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dnp cycle

Daniel_R

Im going to be taking 250mg of DNP for 21 days with following things.

Vitamin C 3000MG per day
Vitamin E 3000MG per day
V8 Juice 500ml Per day
2 liters of water per day

Im going to be taking 250mg of DNP for 21 days with following things.

Vitamin C 3000MG per day
Vitamin E 3000MG per day
V8 Juice 500ml Per day
2 liters of water per day

The chances of you dieing on this is extremely high I hope you realize this, stick with albuterol bro

I have had partners use it and believe me results are NOT worth the sides. Never understood why anyone would use this.

That stuff is used in insecticides why put that poision in your body?

Last edited:
That stuff is used in inscecticides why put that poision in your body?

Never understood why someone would even consider this stuff. I had a training partner use it despite me trying to talk him out of it. He went through HELL for really not much of anything. I finally told him throw that shit in the garbage and lets train. It was like he was suffering from being poisoned, just like RADAR described. I STRONGLY advise against this garbage product.

A small amount of research will tell you all you need to know about this extremely dangerous product. Dont take our word for it bro, read up on it. It wont take long for you to change your mind.

If you are SO DESPERATE to lose weight and cut up that you are willing to poison yourself. . .go see a doctor.

I ran a cycle of DNP years ago. I did everything right, lots of sweating, but didn't feel "poisoned". I'll be honest with you, though. It's not worth it. If you screw up your dosing on most any other supplement, the worst you might feel is nauseous. You overdose on this stuff, and you're dead...and there's nothing a doctor can do to save you. Personally, I've had better results on other supplements that you can get legally - Alpha T2, SARMs, N2Stim, etc. Take it from everyone else on here and go with something safer and proven to work.

Top Bottom