Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP + CoQ10 + Heart *Users Must Read*

CrimsonKing

Take a look at this study:

looks like you should DEFINTELY include CoQ10 in your arsenal of must take supps while doing a DNP cycle...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=6355490&dopt=Abstract

The restorative action of coenzyme Q10 in 2,4-dinitrophenol-depressed electrical and contractile activities of guinea-pig heart.

Furukawa K, Yamasaki Y, Kizu A, Furukawa K, Katsume H, Ijichi H, Kitamura K.

With electrophysiological methods, mechanisms of the restorative action of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in 2,4-dinitrophenol-depressed electrical and mechanical activities of isolated guinea-pig hearts were studied. Isoproterenol (3 X 10(-8) M)-induced action potential and contraction of the heart in 27 mM KCl Tyrode solution were abolished by 6 X 10(-6) M 2,4-dinitrophenol, while the additional application of CoQ10 (50 micrograms/ml) restored both these activities of the heart. This restorative action of CoQ10 was dose related (2 to 50 micrograms/ml) and was inhibited by 10 micrograms/ml 15-hydroperoxyarachidonic acid (15-HPAA) or pretreatment of the animals with indomethacin (5 mg/kg i.v.). When exogenously applied, 200 ng/ml prostacyclin also restored the 2,4-dinitrophenol-depressed electrical and contractile activities of the heart, but this restorative action of prostacyclin was affected neither by 15-HPAA nor by indomethacin pretreatment. These results suggest the possible participation of prostacyclin in the restorative action of CoQ10 in 2,4-dinitrophenol-depressed electrical and mechanical activities of the heart.

PMID: 6355490 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I picked this up off another board so credit goes to where credit is due -

http://www.triedia.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16908

i think it is relativy expensive to include all the time in you supp intake.. Also, I've read alot of the DNP post on this board and others and this is the first time I've seen this info as regards to this supp and DNP

what does this mean? Q-10 works great or risky? i heard to use q10 and DHEA will work great for endurance is it true or not if yes what dose and for how long?

Counterstrike said:
what does this mean? Q-10 works great or risky? i heard to use q10 and DHEA will work great for endurance is it true or not if yes what dose and for how long?

It says you should include Q-10 in the you aresenal on supps while on DNP cycle..

TraxZBT said:
added to my arsenal of vitamins and antioxidants... i'm probably up to 18 pills a day now :(

:FRlol: Shit, between Pre-cardio supps, stuff with breakfast, Pre-workout supps, Post-workout supps, stuff before bed, and medicene, I could very well be close to the triple digits in pills. I've mastered the 'art' of swallowing pills in handfuls, I could probably swallow 20-30 at a time now, depending on the size.

CoQ10 is great for all the time. It oxygenates the heart.and it carries ATP into the cells.Helps the heart to work more efficiently.

BeefyBull said:
:FRlol: Shit, between Pre-cardio supps, stuff with breakfast, Pre-workout supps, Post-workout supps, stuff before bed, and medicene, I could very well be close to the triple digits in pills. I've mastered the 'art' of swallowing pills in handfuls, I could probably swallow 20-30 at a time now, depending on the size.

ditto. :p