Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP carpet stains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amp

I've made caps before so this is nothing new to me but I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought this time around. I put newspaper down everywhere, made my caps, then I am guessing the dust settled and left a few big DNP stains on the rug. Will any type of GBL type cleaner help get this out. Who has successfully gotton DNP stains out of a carpet and how? It looks like I pissed all over my carpet last night.

You can always say that you had a dog over your house.or just tell people you couldn't make ity to the bathroom..:mix:

GBL will get it out.. soak a rag... rub for like 30 seconds, you'll see most of the yellow starting to come out.

Amp said:
I've made caps before so this is nothing new to me but I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought this time around. I put newspaper down everywhere, made my caps, then I am guessing the dust settled and left a few big DNP stains on the rug. Will any type of GBL type cleaner help get this out. Who has successfully gotton DNP stains out of a carpet and how? It looks like I pissed all over my carpet last night.

Same s**t happen to me LOL, had big yellow stains all over my carpet. I was able to take them off by throwing some 1,4 on them and scrubing on them for awhile so I'm pretty sure some GBL cleaner will work perfectly fine.

That's good, I'll have some of that cleaner in a day or two. I guess I really am going to use it to clean with.

Amp said:
That's good, I'll have some of that cleaner in a day or two. I guess I really am going to use it to clean with.

You guess you really are going to use it to clean your carpet? Well what else where you going to use if for? LMAO :D Should take them out with no problem.

Believe it or not, that infomercial product OxyClean took the DNP stains out of my rug - I still can't get it off my kitchen counter top though, but hey, my girl likes the color yellow better.

Just tell your wife it was either scottie or bobbie that fucked up your rug--==---I have used those two names on over 10 diff--times and it worked everytime----I call it like i see it!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom