x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

DNP carpet stains

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about DNP carpet stains within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've made caps before so this is nothing new to me but I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought this time around. I put newspaper down everywhere, made my caps, then I am guessing the dust settled and left a few big DNP stains on the rug. Will any type of GBL type cleaner help get this out. Who has successfully gotton DNP stains out of a carpet and how? It looks like I pissed all over my carpet last night.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry DNP carpet stains

I've made caps before so this is nothing new to me but I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought this time around. I put newspaper down everywhere, made my caps, then I am guessing the dust settled and left a few big DNP stains on the rug. Will any type of GBL type cleaner help get this out. Who has successfully gotton DNP stains out of a carpet and how? It looks like I pissed all over my carpet last night.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Where there is Gear,Weed,And oh ya that wonderful thing called Pussy,I will be there!!!
    You can always say that you had a dog over your house.or just tell people you couldn't make ity to the bathroom..

I think animal has some cleaner that takes dnp out .

GBL will get it out.. soak a rag... rub for like 30 seconds, you'll see most of the yellow starting to come out.

Re: DNP carpet stains

Originally posted by Amp
    I've made caps before so this is nothing new to me but I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought this time around. I put newspaper down everywhere, made my caps, then I am guessing the dust settled and left a few big DNP stains on the rug. Will any type of GBL type cleaner help get this out. Who has successfully gotton DNP stains out of a carpet and how? It looks like I pissed all over my carpet last night.
    Same s**t happen to me LOL, had big yellow stains all over my carpet. I was able to take them off by throwing some 1,4 on them and scrubing on them for awhile so I'm pretty sure some GBL cleaner will work perfectly fine.

That's good, I'll have some of that cleaner in a day or two. I guess I really am going to use it to clean with.

Originally posted by Amp
    That's good, I'll have some of that cleaner in a day or two. I guess I really am going to use it to clean with.

You guess you really are going to use it to clean your carpet? Well what else where you going to use if for? LMAO Should take them out with no problem.

Believe it or not, that infomercial product OxyClean took the DNP stains out of my rug - I still can't get it off my kitchen counter top though, but hey, my girl likes the color yellow better.

Chasing TheTerminator away from my 14 year old sister :o(
    I believe it ....Oxy clean is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Bodybuilder
    Just tell your wife it was either scottie or bobbie that fucked up your rug--==---I have used those two names on over 10 diff--times and it worked everytime----I call it like i see it!!!!!!!!