Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP & Eating Tons of Junk Food

Adaptek

I have been eating like a horse since I carb depleted before the cycle. I am eating everything in site, craving chocolates, hamburgers, cheesecakes.

I don't seem to be putting on any BF, I look a little leaner except for some water retention.

I originally intended to do a one week 400mg/ED, however now I am thinking about upping the dose and staying on for about 10 total.

I need to get my diet in gear, what are the best meals to eat on DNP for maximum fat loss?

dnp

hey bud, hows it going?
i did a 15 day cycle of powder dnp @ 400 mg/day. my diet wasnt perfect, but i tried to keep it at around 3000 cals a day. the more i ate simple sugars, the more i sweat, but the carbs didnt seem to affect me that much. I did lose 12 lbs of fat and about 10 lbs of water, and havent gained ne back yet. im not on a diet of about 135 carbs a day, 270 protein a day, and limited fat. i eat three meals that have 45 grams of carbs and protein and the other three are almost completely protein. this diet is very good. i drink egg beaters egg whites in the morning. they taste like milk because they are pasteurized and food city has them on sale for 99 cents per two right now. one pack is the equivalent of 8 eggs. if i add some whey to this, i can get about 50 grams or more. i try not to eat ne more than 50 grams of protein per sitting. During the day, one of my meals mite be a sandwich with fat free bologna and some tuna. or some pasta. if you would like u can email me and i will send you more details bout the diet.
im about 205 @ 13% bf right now, trying to cut some more fat off with another cycle of dnp crystallized form this time though
well hope i could be helpful, i dont post much, i usually read alot.
later man

Frozen Yogurt

Would Low Fat frozen yogurt be a good alternative to curb your carb cravings while on this DNP cycle?

Best

thanks a lot for your info Kiser56!

incidently, how do you know you lost 10lbs of water? Is there a way of measuring water loss?

Adaptek, try some ECA. Not only did it help me with the lethargy, it also killed my cravings. In fact I almost stopped eating (dont do that!).

Top Bottom