Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP 10 day cycle

Danny Meyer

I have some articles about the 10 day DNP cycle is enough to see results on fat loss, my question is what is the right dose , I have read people taking from 200mg a day to even 500 mg a day for 10 days , so what would be your advice on this? thank you guys.

use 200 for 5 days then if you can tolerate that up it to 400 for the next 5 days

your results on DNP will be temporary and dissapointing though, and the sides will be unbearable and horrible. it isn't a long term solution to losing weight at all, it is a very desperate thing and it actually hampers metabolism

use 200 for 5 days then if you can tolerate that up it to 400 for the next 5 days

your results on DNP will be temporary and dissap ointing though,and the sides will be unbearable and horrible. it isn't a long term solution to losing weight at all, it is a very desperate thing and it actually hampers metabolism

Agree, agree, agree. In those that try it they never seem to quite get the reality of the actual side effects. Then they sit there sweat dripping off and finally understand.

Then, in at least the handful who actually reply, I've seen that the rebound back to how they were before is all too common.

if u going to use it take antioxidents keep your fluids up do some cardio to make sure, and watch diet, 200-300mg for 10 days is good, even for 14 days u would be fine, I used dnp in past many times so has people I know without any problems but do take precautions

I used it many years back when I had about 6 inches that I needed to lose from around my waist... about 6 weeks into dieting, I tried DNP.
Instead of losing about a half inch around my fat waist every 2 weeks, I lost about 3/4" every two weeks. Mind you, that's with diet and cardio as well.
I continued for a few weeks and got off. Never again.

DNP is a horrible idea. Instead of looking for a miracle drug or magic pill, just put in the work. It will be more sustainable and healthy in the end.

Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Then just eat 500-700 less than that each day. Use an app like myfitnesspal to track your calories so you can ensure you are in a caloric deficit every single day. You have to be consistent with this.

Top Bottom