Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMAA banned?

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Did you know Hi-Tech pharmaceuticals just lost a lawsuit to the FDA? DMAA is now theoretically illegal but it's no doubt Hi-Tech will keep fighting the FDA.
Want the facts? read...

DMAA lawsuit: https://www.evolutionary.org/dmaa-court-ruling-struck/

hi-tech-pharmaceuticals.jpg

DMAA was banned because the judge felt that DMAA was found in such minimal concentrations naturally in the geranium plant that it can not be considered a supplement but rather, is a pharmaceutical.

I personally do not use DMAA and am not a heavy stimulants guy but I am pro-choice. I feel that if someone wants to use DMAA, they should be able to.

Even though DMAA is illegal, you don't have to worry about the FDA kicking down your door or anything like that. DMAA is now illegal to purchase but you won't be in trouble for any DMAA containing products you purchased before the ban.

They ban all the good stuff, sarms will be next
SARM's is not even close to being legal, however it is allowed to be sold as a research chemical. the only reason this loophole exists right now is cause the pharma companies haven't had FDA approval.... yet. once they do you better believe that they will push hard for new laws

I hate government getting involved in what people choose to put in their bodies.
That being said, I have no use for DMAA. If you really like it then stock up now. If you don't then just use caffeine or the numerous other things you can use.
Don't forget about food pre workout! Food is what your body really uses as fuel......not stimulants.

Top Bottom