Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dizzy, very dizzy...help me asap plz

lifthard2005

bros i shot 20mcg of igf-1 lr3 and am extremly dizzy right now. i feel very faint. why do i feel like this.

i shot 20mcg of igf1 into my left delt after a back workout.

I drew 20mcg of igf1 and mixed it with 20mcg of water. 40mcg total into my lateral head.

this is my first shot of igf and it has me scared. i mixed 2ml of AA into my 1000mcg igf vial and gently swirled it until throroughly mixed, then drew it out as i mentioned.

i used a 1ml slin pin. should i have used 20mcg igf and 40mcg dilution? (60mcg of fluid total???)

Please reply and help me as quick as possible. Why do I feel so dizzy and what should I do right now?

Wild guess, dizzy , maybe hypoglecemia? IGF-1 not sure its method of action.
Infection or pain after injection, nerve was hit? or vein? or fever.

dunno

i wish i could help, i've never used it/
go to a neighbors house for a few hours if you won't call 911 just so your not alone if something happens

i have no idea but try for some frsh air and water first and RELAX. if someone's around, keep them near u...sorry i cannot help. i know nothing about igf.

IGF i think stands for Insulin Growth Factor. Maybe it boosted your insulin levels and crashed your blood sugar. (this is a wild assumption that is most likely wrong as im pulling it from my ass). But go eat some sugar , carbs, dextrose, see if it helps.

lifthard2005 said:
bros i shot 20mcg of igf-1 lr3 and am extremly dizzy right now. i feel very faint. why do i feel like this.

i shot 20mcg of igf1 into my left delt after a back workout.

I drew 20mcg of igf1 and mixed it with 20mcg of water. 40mcg total into my lateral head.

this is my first shot of igf and it has me scared. i mixed 2ml of AA into my 1000mcg igf vial and gently swirled it until throroughly mixed, then drew it out as i mentioned.

i used a 1ml slin pin. should i have used 20mcg igf and 40mcg dilution? (60mcg of fluid total???)

Please reply and help me as quick as possible. Why do I feel so dizzy and what should I do right now?

Dude, you were able to write all that, extremely dizzy, with only one spelling mistake. You are not extremely dizzy. Drink some juice anyway. Sounds like your fine.

Top Bottom