Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Divorce and self perscribed trt

Your right it wasn't a drug case, but divorce. Really at the end of the day the Judge didn't give two shits about the gear.

I did admit to it being mine. I could have lied, but chose not to. I told them the truth and presented all blood works to show I was in normal levels.
He told me to get a prescription as soon as possible and that was that.

I'm still not out of the clear as this was just a preliminary hearing. If I can get in and get a script before final hearing I suspect it wont be an issue as I have the same judge.

Thanks guys

lack of understanding of law in this thread is ridiculous.

this isn't a drug case, this is a divorce case!!

it is all about LEVERAGE and negotiations. it isn't about guilty or not guilty.

anything that they can use to move the needle their way will be used. they can bring up the time you got drunk at your bachelor party and use that to say you might drop the kid carrying them down the stairs. i know because i have been married 3 times. not divorced 3 times, divorced only twice but this marriage will stick god willing

if your lawyer isn't charging you atleast $1000 per hour then you will lose your case cause i damn well bet she is hiring a strong lawyer cause you are paying for it. don't go cheap with a lawyer!

some of you posting remind me of myself after my 2nd divorce.

Top Bottom