Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Divorce and self perscribed trt

leaving your gear out like that where she can take a picture, you made things very difficult for yourself. you need a strong lawyer who will throw dirt back. her lawyer is smart bringing this stuff up, it gives them leverage to negotiate a better deal against you. that is what divorce lawyers do.

i would hire a PI to follow her. try and catch her banging different guys, drinking at bars, driving drunk, being around some bad people etc. this way your lawyer can make her out to be less than the perfect mother. in our society the guy can be a jagoff but the female has to be the perfect mother so anything that reduces that narrative would be good for you

if your lawyer is not as good as hers then expect her to win. a good lawyer will run you $1000 an hour with a 20K retainer. a cheap lawyer costs half that but you will get cheap results. the more bad news is you will have to pay a portion of her lawyer too which doesn't make sense cause now you are draining your kids college money.

did you not get a prenup?

good luck, keep us updated

No way to know for sure but the blood work will at least help you. Hopefully your lawyer can find a way to play down the tren with it being so old.

Just tell the lawyer the shit was her new boyfriends and she is trying to set you up. It's your word against hers and itll get thrown out. There is no way to prove this shit. A friend of mine had his bitch exwife try this crap. It never went anywhere

lack of understanding of law in this thread is ridiculous.

this isn't a drug case, this is a divorce case!!

it is all about LEVERAGE and negotiations. it isn't about guilty or not guilty.

anything that they can use to move the needle their way will be used. they can bring up the time you got drunk at your bachelor party and use that to say you might drop the kid carrying them down the stairs. i know because i have been married 3 times. not divorced 3 times, divorced only twice but this marriage will stick god willing

if your lawyer isn't charging you atleast $1000 per hour then you will lose your case cause i damn well bet she is hiring a strong lawyer cause you are paying for it. don't go cheap with a lawyer!

some of you posting remind me of myself after my 2nd divorce.

I agree. Are you smiling in the picture?

Just deny it is yours if you must..

Yes there is always that.
His lawyer should have brought that up right away.
A picture means nothing without lab testing of what is actually in it.

My wife filed for divorce and took pictures of my gear to use against me. I'm on self prescribed TRT and had a bottle of tren from 6-7 years ago. She submitted it as evidence in a custody battle and I have court coming up. I do have a lawyer, but most are oblivious to this kind of things. How screwed am I has anyone ever gone through this before?
If it's prescribed, or was prescribed, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not sure how she's supposed to be holding this against you. They aren't narcotics. If she thinks your prescribed Test will give her child custody or something as if you're on heroin she has a problem.

If it's prescribed, or was prescribed, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not sure how she's supposed to be holding this against you. They aren't narcotics. If she thinks your prescribed Test will give her child custody or something as if you're on heroin she has a problem.

EDIT: I just realized you said "self - prescribed". In this case you need to talk to a lawyer. I'm not sure still what her game is here. I got divorced two years ago and I was on gear too. She found needles around the house, etc. But didn't matter, because we had no kids, so I didn't care, and neither did she.

Top Bottom