Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diuretics - benzothiadiazine diuretics

Cardinal Slin

Hi all.

Am lookin for some help from someone who has the knowledge on diuretics, in particular benzothiadiazine diuretics.

I am wondering where exactly the water that is excreted comes from and in which order. It is kind of confusing to explain but some water is under / in the skin right? :worried: A lot of it is in the muscle and some of it is in blood :worried: .

So basically where does the water that is lost when using benzothiadiazine diuretics being lost from? Is it from the muscle, is it under the skin, is it both and in what kind of percentage?

Any insight would be useful.

Many thanks

It's lost from wherever it can be drawn. Diuetics irritate the urinary tract in order to allow for excretion. That can be done in amore gentle manner with DEFINITION. No need for diuretic drugs except in cases of life threatening edema. Diuretics can kill you.

I hear you Nelson, I was on lasix back in around 2000 and it actually took me more than a year to recover from - Aching joints, neck, back etc.

One problem I face that many do not really know is that I am currently living in a country that pretty much only sales creatine and protein. Trying to import anything never makes it through and ends up as being money wasted.

Please correct me if I am wrong but herbal diuretics can kill as well if too many are taken and the body is not replenished with electrolytes and drinking too much water in a short space of time is also something that can kill?

So straight up Mr. Nelson, the water being lost from diuretics (natural or otherwise) doesnt have a set place it comes from but rather just comes from any where?

I am going on vacation to Canada in December - do you ship products there? I can perhaps stock up and bring them all back with me.

Thanks

the best diuretic is water---the problem with loop diuretics is they work by encouraging your kidneys to excrete sodium, but also increase excretion of magnesium, potassium, and other minerals while reducing the excretion of uric acid (not good) and severe hypokalaemia (low k+) which can cause dangerous heart issues.

good discussion here

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/3659081-post1.html

eddymerckx said:
the best diuretic is water---the problem with loop diuretics is they work by encouraging your kidneys to excrete sodium, but also increase excretion of magnesium, potassium, and other minerals while reducing the excretion of uric acid (not good) and severe hypokalaemia (low k+) which can cause dangerous heart issues.

good discussion here

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/3659081-post1.html
Agree ^^^
Thiazide diuretics also work by same mechanism (just at a different site in kidneys).

Cardinal Slin said:
I hear you Nelson, I was on lasix back in around 2000 and it actually took me more than a year to recover from - Aching joints, neck, back etc.

One problem I face that many do not really know is that I am currently living in a country that pretty much only sales creatine and protein. Trying to import anything never makes it through and ends up as being money wasted.

Please correct me if I am wrong but herbal diuretics can kill as well if too many are taken and the body is not replenished with electrolytes and drinking too much water in a short space of time is also something that can kill?

So straight up Mr. Nelson, the water being lost from diuretics (natural or otherwise) doesnt have a set place it comes from but rather just comes from any where?

I am going on vacation to Canada in December - do you ship products there? I can perhaps stock up and bring them all back with me.

Thanks

Of course you need extra water but extra water alone won't stimulate as much urination. Once you do, the available water will also help to remove sodium, which causes bloating as well.

And you would need to take many times the recommended dosage and be dehydrated to suffer consequences from herbal diuretics.

Give a call at 1 800 343 1800 to see about shipping to Canada.

Top Bottom