Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which diuretic??

Aston

Need to know which one i should use between aldactone and lasix and what is best dose. Im using it to get rid of GH bloat and will be using it for quite a while. Im 5'9'' 210lb ~%8bf and will still eating typical low sodium intake. I am skeptical of lasix because of dangers of potassium loss from within the cell in tisues including the heart. And taking in K can be harmful to heart. But it seems many still take it with not toomany probs. This why i would like your thoughts.

aldactone cause it is close to the natural hormone lasix is nasty shit even diazide is way better try taraxatone before either of the dieuretics though should be enough

No, no, no! Don't use prescription diuretics unless you're competing IMO - aldactone is an anti-androgen which lowers testosterone in males which is obviously not a good thing. There are a host of other side effects as well, for both lasix and aldactone.

Hmmm...good info. Keep up pls. Im one who really bloats from GH. But when i come off i look amazing. I want to be on for 6 months tho at 10iu and being bloated is not an option.

defenately dont use lasix for long periods of times or you will be chewing away hard earned muscle.....If i were in you position i would use something natural along the lines of taraxatone and if that does nt work then you can hit up any kind of potasssium starring diuretics(demerex, diazide, aldactone)

You say you're gonna be on a diruetic for "quite a while". Good way to kill yourself bro. You're already at 8% bf, WTF?

Why not try Diamox to pull excess fluid out of the tissues then use a mild diuretic.

S

dali said:
You say you're gonna be on a diruetic for "quite a while". Good way to kill yourself bro. You're already at 8% bf, WTF?

Thats the point. The GH that im spending $$$ on is bloating me up like hell, and is pissing me off. When ive done GH is past ive done it for 4 weeks gone off to let bloat subside for a month or longer and then go again and so on cause i hated the bloat. I want to keep on with the GH for the full 6 months. The diuretic is not for fat but for the water. I bloat so bad on GH since starting in 2 weeks by 32 size pants are tighter, i have a thick layer of "water" over muscles under skin and doesnt look good, i always get it. Only in certain areas to like chest, waist, legs, hands, and feet. My weight is still the nearly same...only maybe 1 orlb more.

Bottom line, when on GH i feel awsome and bloat up. When i come off, i feel awsome and look amazing. I cant wait until i come off.

supreme said:
Why not try Diamox to pull excess fluid out of the tissues then use a mild diuretic.

S

Hmmm, ill have to do some looking around for that one. Thank you for your help, i need all the options.

Top Bottom