Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Distilled Water

itlnstln

Italian Stallion
Platinum
I see a lot of guys drinking distilled water over spring water while on a cycle.

What are the "true" benefits of Distilled?

I mean, REAL ones, not just "preferred ones"

And - should all my dietary water be distilled if the benefits are that great?

Thanks in advance,
ItlnStln

DRRman said:
water is water to me bro....hell i drink it out of a faucet usually

So do I - When I'm at the gym, I refill my bottle right out of the tap, - I just thought distilled was supposed to draw sodium deposits out of your joints, or something like that - I'm sure it was Krishna who laid it all on the line..........

He's good like that

itlnstln said:
So do I - When I'm at the gym, I refill my bottle right out of the tap, - I just thought distilled was supposed to draw sodium deposits out of your joints, or something like that - I'm sure it was Krishna who laid it all on the line..........

He's good like that

I remeber this being discussed by Makaveli but it had to do with contest prep...

swordfish151 said:
I remeber this being discussed by Makaveli but it had to do with contest prep...

I was just out at CVS, and I was going to grab a couple of gallons of spring water like I usually do - and I saw distilled, so I grabbed a couple - (I'm just always trying to mix things up) - which usually leaves me "fuct-up"

itlnstln said:
I was just out at CVS, and I was going to grab a couple of gallons of spring water like I usually do - and I saw distilled, so I grabbed a couple - (I'm just always trying to mix things up) - which usually leaves me "fuct-up"

Fuct up....LOL.....always looking for the edge!!

DRRman said:
Fuct up....LOL.....always looking for the edge!!

I just have to try things for myself, - it's hard for me to accept what someone "tells" me - even if they know what they are doing.

I mean, it's just fucin H2O

I'm not speaking with absolute authority on this, but it's what I read regarding distilled water.... Because of water's ability to attach to other molecules, distilled water, which has nothing attached to the water molecule, can help leach many of the undesired mineral deposits found in your joints and other tissues and organs and help to eliminate them from your body. The article cautions that mineral water can provide minerals in a form that your body has difficulty breaking down and using. These minerals then get deposited in your joints, kidneys, and blood vessels. Your body finds it easier to break down minerals that come from fruits and vegetables than minerals that come directly from the ground.

I guess it all boils down to if you're a "purist" type of person, go with the distilled...if you don't really give a rat's ass, then tap it is! :)

Top Bottom