Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dissolving winny powder

Headhunter

I had heard from the former getwood (who is no longer with us that winny powder unlike dbol powder does NOT dissolve in alcohol or prop glycol. So my question is what do I dissolve it in??

Yeah, I threw it in vodka and the shit won't fully dissolve but for the most part it did.

I assume that if you used really strong alcohol it would fully dissolve.

WRJ

H2O is what is supposed to be used for winstrol (from what I can remember) d-bol is supposed to be dissolved in prop-glycol or grain.

I have mine mixed right now. all i did was take 2.5 grams of the powder and mix it with 200ml of distilled water. it hasn't clumped up or nothing yet and its been about a month. take 2 cc's twice daily and you'll be hard as nails.

oh ya

oh ya i heard this helps. keep your solution in the fridge. i live at school so i have a beer (or should i say winny) fridge in my room, just mark it do not drink.

orally of course, u could make it into an injectable but why even bother? orally is just as effective and perhaps even more effective considering you can take it 2-3 times throughout the day compared to shooting once a day which will keep blood levels steadier.

Top Bottom