Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dissolving arimidex to liquidex

sabutar

hey bros,

getting arimidex tabs pretty soon, I will be taking .25mg ed, but its hard to split tabs into quarters, and I want to take them ED (no .50 eod). is it possible to dissolve the tabs into glycerol or ethanol or water so I can measure it out with my slin needle like I was doing with the liquidex? if so what are the measurements.
--before anyone says "why didn't you just go with liquidex in the first place?" I needed the arimdex/liquidex fast and it is towards the end of my cycle(mis calculated) and the only places I could get liquidex there was a min order of at least 90. so I went for the quick fix/ cheap and effective. Thanx in advance guys. later.

I don't know if dissolving tabs is such a good idea. Time consuming, dose per ML miscalculations, etc....

If you get a very sharp knife and cut the tabs you can get 1/4's pretty easily. Another trick if you're that critical is to punch small holes into the Arimidex package where each tab is stored. then place the Arimidex package into a plastic bag with water, but DO NOT let the Arimidex tabs come in contact with the water. They should just be in the same bag together. Leave them in the bag over time. This is kinda hard to explain, but what you want is the moisture from the water to dampen the Arimidex tabs. This will soften the quite a bit. Then when you cut them up to split them up the knife will actually pass thru the tab with a clean cut, as opposed to crumbling and flaking.
Like I said it's hard to explain but it does work if done right.

Why couldn't you get Ldex? I can find it cheaper and easily then Arimidex on the web. I know what people will say, they will say "why didn't you have the Arimidex or liquidex BEFORE you even started the cycle instead of waiting until the last minute?"
humm....:rolleyes:

johnboy said:
use a pill cutter or order ldex. they have a 50 hour half life so eod is fine. I would just split them in half. Why did you buy pills anyway?

before anyone says "why didn't you just go with liquidex in the first place?" I needed the arimdex/liquidex fast and it is towards the end of my cycle(mis calculated) and the only places I could get liquidex there was a min order of at least 90. so I went for the quick fix/ cheap and effective. Thanx in advance guys. later.

note- while agree with the pill cutter method.. its not necessary...you should take 1 tab EOD at the least anyways.. FH most pills have even distribution.. though dex may be an exception..

shoulda just gotten IP's .25mg Tabs..cheap and easier to take according to your dosage needs

by the way, his Arimi's are NOT bunk

Top Bottom