Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it disrespectful to ask an IFBB pro if they have taken steroids?

Ok well... I know a few female pros in this federation.
One of them has a protruding stomach yet still a feminine voice with insane lats, bis and quads.

Is it disrespectful to ask her whether she has taken GH?

this is just my opinion....but do you really have to ask? i mean im not against steriods one bit....but theres no way the pros get as big as they are withought them. mabe back in the day, but not now.

but to answer your ?...i dont think its wrong but i think it would kinda be one of those things you just dont bring up.

this is just my opinion....but do you really have to ask? i mean im not against steriods one bit....but theres no way the pros get as big as they are withought them. mabe back in the day, but not now.

but to answer your ?...i dont think its wrong but i think it would kinda be one of those things you just dont bring up.

agree totally

i wouldn't ask because i would feel like i'm not appreciating all the hard work and dedication that they have put into their body...when a person looks at another person who is jacked, they automatically say, "steroids", not "damn i wish i could eat as perfect as they do and push myself in the gym like them".

so yeah, in the end, i would feel like i'm disrespecting them...if they want to talk about it, they will bring it up.

yeah I know what you guys are saying..
but you gotta understand naturals will never get as big as IFBB pros.. and if a natural is trying to get as big or as powerful as another guy
who isn't natural its unlikely to happen (unless perfect training, diet or superior genetics)

Recently I had a female IFBB pro claim she could beat me in an arm wrestle... and I haven't put anything in my body yet she is depending on outside sources of testosterone to beat me. So its never really beating me.. but hey I won't ask the question as I don't want to disrespect them. Its just that sometimes these people big note themselves over naturals when naturals depend on their own body to produce the testosterone and equivalent muscle mass.

Rent the movie Bigger, Stronger, Faster. I think its Jay Cutler, and not sure if its in the movie itself or the extra clips on the DVD, he straight up says of course all pro BB use steroids.

IMOO, its no ones bussiness. So unless I am their freind I wouldnt even consider asking them. So it depends on the relationship..

Believe it or not a lot of pros are very cool about it ...IF...you know what you're talking about.

Bringing up steroids in a conversation is fine, but walking up to them with a blanket statement like "DO you take steroids" makes you look like a douschebag and they'll ignore you.

Top Bottom