Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disproportionate testicle size

Miguel_Felix

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is OK .I started pct again and supported it with natural products . Now my right testicle is big, but my left testicle is small . Right testicle (Walnut), left testicle(hazelnut). Is this something that can be seen after the deca cure ? And will it get better in time ?

Pct: 1500 IU hcg every three days for 2 weeks .I waited 1 week after hCG.In my blood test after Hcg, lh dropped again to 0, total testosterone was 92. Since Hcg provides a temporary lh, is it normal for LH to fall to 0 ' values again ? And I've decided to take clomiphene for 30 days, and I've been taking clomiphene for two weeks now . Naturally ,I used Triblus, maca . Naturally I know one is bigger than the other but it's as if now the left is smaller and immature . Thank you all, your comments are very valuable to me please state your ideas . Note: Unfortunately, my country does not have a product like n2generate or the customs problem is if I want to get from Amazon .

Pct: 1500 IU hcg every three days for 2 weeks .I waited 1 week after hCG.In my blood test after Hcg, lh dropped again to 0, total testosterone was 92. Since Hcg provides a temporary lh, is it normal for LH to fall to 0 ' values again ? And I've decided to take clomiphene for 30 days, and I've been taking clomiphene for two weeks now . Naturally ,I used Triblus, maca . Naturally I know one is bigger than the other but it's as if now the left is smaller and immature . Thank you all, your comments are very valuable to me please state your ideas . Note: Unfortunately, my country does not have a product like n2generate or the customs problem is if I want to get from Amazon .

You can get items delivered internationally and pay any customs fees which occur. Such is the law

Top Bottom