Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disproportionate people.

HansNZ

I have noticed that I seem completely out of sync with so many people when it comes to growing my body. So many guys will have a body part that grows really well. Because it grows well they see results, so they focus on working on it more. To me this is foolish. I do the opposite.

I focus on working my least developed body parts the most. For me a good physique is one with symmetry. You see these guys with big upper bodies and skinny legs working only their upper bodies.

You'll see guys with huge shoulders going on about how well these grow and how much extra work they put into them as a result. Why are they doing this? If their shoulders grow so fast shouldn't they work them the least? If they have a big chest and skinny arms then why don't they focus on their arms instead of their chests? I just can't work out the logic of some people.

most competitive BBer's i know follow somewhat skewed programs to compensate for weak bodyparts. after a show the judges will often tell them straight up what muscle groups need more size.

Top Bottom