Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discussion: reversing estrogen fatty deposits from a past mismanaged cycle?

OMEGA

Lets hear some thoughts on the best way to undo estrogen damage and fatty deposit buildups from a botched cycle

it should be limited to those who are not going to do a another cycle

so therefor how would a Natty undo that kind of past damage???

just curiuos I ask for my buddy was one of those shredded ectomorphs and he did a hardcore deca, anadrol, test cycle

and just does not look the same his PCT was almost not existant, so 2 years later what is he to do? to reverse that buildup??

thanks he needs your help, and I don't have the naswers for him:(

Lose some overall bodyfat by having a good diet, thermogenics which include yohimbine, weight training and cardio of course.

I have to say though that if he really put on alot of bad fatty tissue during this cycle it may take longer to get back to normal as the fat cells that have been built up(hyperplasia) actually stays there but only shrinks once you lose the fat. Kind of like a balloon that has deflated but you still have more balloons than you had before. Another reason why I will never bulk up to fatass anymore during winter. Plus it doesn't look good at all to me and looks is very important to me.

I know what you mean... It seems like once you've got the fat cells it is next to impossible to get the paper thin look again, I'm wondering if lipo is the only solution.

muscleup said:
.5 arimidex EOD
NYC stack
Diet

thanks

cardio as well

obviously and a low fat diet too

ZIGzig he just does not look the same and I wann help him out so hopefully it works out

:)

Top Bottom