Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discussion on "Newbie Cycles" and light cycles. I'd like some opinions on these...

frorider6

I started off my first cycle with 30 mg D-Bol ED and 500 mg sust per week. The D-Bol made me sick and the sust hurt like hell and gave me fevers. Only about 9 lbs of gains.

Now I'm on Fina, which I seem to be very sensitive to as far as gyno goes. I'm 2 weeks into 37.5 mg ED and have some puffy nips (but not bad and no hard lumps so hoping in goes away). I'm going to get some bromo to run with it and hopefully that will help. Not too upset though as there's no way to know about Fina sensitivity until you do it.

It seems that when a newbie comes on here, most people recommend the sust/D-Bol cycle like mine for the first go around, which I think is a mistake. I wish I would have considered a lighter, more predictable cycle for my first couple of times. Here are some that I wish I'd considered and might actually still run in the future. I'd love to hear some opinions from both the newbies and the vets.

Basic cycle - Oxandrolone (Anavar) 40 mg ED 8 weeks. No need for an antiestrogen. Won't close growth plates if you're still growing (I don't think you should do gear under age 21 but we all know they will). I would run Clomid therapy afterwards even though I don't think you need it. Better safe than sorry.

Ox 30 mg ED and a medium-long acting test at 250-300 mg per week for 6-8 weeks. I'd like opinions on what test you guys would recommend with this and suggestions for keeping blood levels even on such a low dose. Liquidex during. Clomid after.

Ox 30 mg ED, fast-medium acting test at 250 mg per week and deca @ 200 mg per week. Again, I'd like to hear some opinions on which test to use for this cycle and how to keep the blood levels even. Liquidex during. Clomid after.

I don't know much about Primo but I'd like to throw this out there.
Primo depot @ 200-300 mg per week and medium-fast acting test @ 250 mg per week. Liquidex during (just in case). Clomid after.

As you can see, I favor Ox a lot (even though I've never run it personally) because it's a very safe steroid and what I would consider a good place to start. I might favor Primo in the same way if I knew more about it.

I plan to center my next cycle around Ox and possibly deca. Something like this... Ox @ 40 mg Ed and deca @ 200-300 mg per week (mostly for joints) for 8 weeks. Liquidex during (to help fat loss). Clomid after (what the hell).

Only problem is Anavar is real expensive. IMO far too expensive, just not worth it.

How do you know the Dianabol made you sick? Not saying it can't, but the Sustenon is far more likely to have given you problems.

Sustenon & Dianabol are probably the most avialable steroids there are which is why so many use them for a first cycle.

As soon as I dropped the D-Bol, my appetite came back and the sick feeling in my stomach went away. The sust still gave me fevers, but at least I could eat. I couldn't fucking sit down but I could still eat.

I realize Ox is expensive. This is more of a academic type discussion though. I was excited to hear about a generic Ox but it seems there's way to many problems getting that now. :bawling: Hopefully that will be worked out soon.

Ox aside, my main focus in starting this thread is to discuss and formulate low dose cycles of relatively safe gear. You have any suggestions?

200 - 300mgs of a single ester test or Deca.
15 - 25mgs of Dianabol/ED.

Getting sick on Dianabol is pretty rare, at least I think it is. I've never gotten sick and don't know anyone in the real world that has. What kind were you taking? And have you taken it since?

I would definetly recommend sticking to the lower dose of D-Bol, even if it doesn't make you sick. That's just my opinion though. If nothing else, start low and work up to see how your body reacts to it (I recommend the same thing for the first time you run Fina).

But I do like your cycle idea. Cheap and low dose but still capable of producing good gains.

C'mon people, how about some more thoughts and ideas.

I don't know. My (former) boyfriend did his first cycle ever with 30-40 mg dBol/day and 250-750 mg SUST / week for 10 weeks or so and he went from a skinny 175 pound weakling to a better built, still an asshole, 205 pound guy. he lost 1/2 of it afterwards, but had no problems with shots, etc., and it seemed a great newbie cycle for him - too bad the drugs weren't mind altering because he's still a dickhead, he's just a larger dickhead than he was before... just my 2cts...

bump. C'mon guys, let's give the newbies something to read if they actually do use the search function.

Cindy99 said:
I don't know. My (former) boyfriend did his first cycle ever with 30-40 mg dBol/day and 250-750 mg SUST / week for 10 weeks or so and he went from a skinny 175 pound weakling to a better built, still an asshole, 205 pound guy. he lost 1/2 of it afterwards, but had no problems with shots, etc., and it seemed a great newbie cycle for him - too bad the drugs weren't mind altering because he's still a dickhead, he's just a larger dickhead than he was before... just my 2cts...

You don't like your ex-boyfriend much do you?:(

Top Bottom