Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition Before After Pictures

Just over 3 months ago, to win a prize of $3500, we invited all EliteFitness.com members to participate in the George Spellwin's 90-day Fitness Challenge & Bodybuilding Competition. The bodybuilding competition required that participants post before pictures, post progress update pictures every two weeks, and post after pictures at the end of 90 days - our members like you get to vote on the best transformation.

Here's a link to the full story and all the pics.

George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition with the Before and After Pictures

Last edited:
By the way, a big thank you to everyone who participated in the contest! Everyone looks great!

And a big thank you to our Sponsors, Chairman Members and Platinum Members for supporting the site - your generosity makes the site (and the contest) possible.

George, alot of votes are taking place on facebook,i think Facebook should stay out of it and let the platimun members decide in all fairness.

This is the first time we have done something like this - and in fact, this is the first time any site has done anything like this - I'm pretty sure. So, as you guys have pointed out, we've had to learn as we go.

I'll save your great voting idea for next time. But, one reason we went with FaceBook was so that an independent group would handle the voting.

This is the first time we have done something like this - and in fact, this is the first time any site has done anything like this - I'm pretty sure. So, as you guys have pointed out, we've had to learn as we go.

I'll save your great voting idea for next time. But, one reason we went with FaceBook was so that an independent group would handle the voting.

Thank you George ,i appreciate your input!

Agreed... thank you GS we all appreciate it and have enjoyed this the whole way thru. But for the record, I agree with Radar. I've decided to NOT tell my 500+ Facebook friends to vote for me. I just wouldn't feel right about it.

Thanks for making it happen George, Needto, Big Rick Rock, and Zed!

BRR thanks for putting my pics up dude so I can be voted on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom