Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Dear friends and fellow athletes,

This thread is for the discussion of this week's EliteFitness.com News.

Regrettably, this week's EliteFitness.com News tells how Anthony Roberts, a former friend and business associate, and his colleague Brian Clapp, raped me, the EliteFitness.com site, and our members - almost bringing us to our knees in the most hateful display of arrogance and backstabbing our community has witnessed since EliteFitness.com went live in 1996.

Today you'll learn the facts about how Anthony Roberts, a friend and colleague of mine, and his partner Brian Clapp, with their sites Steroid.com and RoidStore.com plotted to take control of EliteFitness.com by filing a frivolous lawsuit in Texas and by flooding our Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with notices demanding that our entire web-site be taken offline. And regrettably, this is a lesson in how my stubborn loyalty to someone I liked and trusted almost destroyed my website and me in the process.

Click here to learn the facts in this week's EliteFitness.com News before commenting:

How Anthony Roberts, Steroid.com & RoidStore.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

anthony-roberts-roidstore.jpg

jeffsummers.jpg

They just look like grimey scum bags.

You should have never gotten involved with that douche bag to begin with.

Top Bottom