Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spellwin, the EliteFitness.com Site & Our Members

man that sucks...
what a bunch of greedy pricks.

sucks for me becasue i was talking crap about the "fake roid store" and i got all this negative k from Big Rick Rock for it.

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

myfault said:
man that sucks...

sucks for me becasue i was talking crap about the "fake roid store" and i got all this negative k from Big Rick Rock for it.

exactly

I knew something was up as I'm sure the rest of EF did. This is no surprise but never-the-less sucks. My props go out to all at EF for standinding up for all of us.

24vnnr4.jpg

Re: Discuss EliteFitness.com News: How Anthony Roberts & Steroid.com Raped George Spe

get456 said:
DRRman, Ulter and MAC were three of the most knowledgeable people this board has ever had.

The product pimpage was NEVER initiated by their own posts, and they purely answered questions about their products never insisting they replaced every other drug or that AIFM was THE only PCT drug needed or the only Anti E needed (although I do use it and it IS my only anti e :) )

Mac especially had SO much knowledge and often posted real research and real proof of why their products were effective or how they compared to other things on the market.

I dont know how much their situation has to do with the AR/Roidstore bullshit... but I know they were vocal about their distrust/dislike of what was going on.

This board is missing a lot of valuable info from those guys, agree with them or not, they WERE a benefit to the MEMBERS here.

This will be an ongoing debate and most probably unresolved. Everyone's experiences is different and it's important for everyone to remember that.

This may not sound analogous but I worked on a Woody Allen film for 3 days. Now I know a lot of people don't like him for various reasons but the guy was totally cool to me and the other people working, no matter how small their part was so in my book he's okay. It's the same thing here.

If someone had a good experience with an individual it's hard to convince them them that individual isn't to be trusted. Having said that, many of the examples stated by get456 are simply not true. Mac constantly bumped threads that he started which promoted products. And Ulter was a bit of a BS artist with no credentials whatsoever. Remember, even a fool can give advice. Does that make him a good bro? I read some really terrible suggestions from those guys, irresponsible, off base, and flat out wrong. And often dangerous. It was psuedo-knowledge -- pretending to know what they're talking about and people believing them. It happens a lot. Remember Fonzie? He was a "good bro" too who turned out to be pathological liar, and a scammer.

Neither of these guys formulated any of their products. They just bought and sold them.

So opinions depend on the persons personal experience , but let's not confuse the facts with emotions.

As for the Roid Store, glad they're gone. A scummy company and unworthy of the site. And as for the legal conflict with AR and everyone else, I'm going to stay out of it. I think it can be avoided but people behave irrationally sometimes. A shame.

myfault said:
man that sucks...

I got knocked 4 grand worth of K for the same thing

o well
:rolleyes:

ceo said:
+1

And, some questions/comments:

So, we still have to sell his fuckin e-piece-a-shit-book?????
Are we still selling his personal consultations too?
What about all his cronies who came over and were made mods?
Who are they loyal to?
One of them has their own personal consultations EF also sells, and this person used to (maybe still does, I haven't checked) have AR as their "hero" in their EF profile.
Are we gonna clean the fuckin house or what?

This shit makes me sick. I'm sorry he fucked you (and the rest of EF too) George, but now that you're going to court, I don't think any deals should be made. Fuck him and his advertising. Even if that deal is made, what about his cronies that infested the site? Fuck them too!

I remember that time with the mods back then. Shit, I think my name was being kicked around back then but of course Anthony Roberts voted against for me. Said I was too confrontational (basically told him he was full of shit and I knew it)

I think him not voting for me should get me elected.lol

Galaxy said:
I remember that time with the mods back then. Shit, I think my name was being kicked around back then but of course Anthony Roberts voted against for me. Said I was too confrontational (basically told him he was full of shit and I knew it)

I think him not voting for me should get me elected.lol

It's all working out now though. ;)

Top Bottom